i.

❝INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION.

jeon jeongguk was just a normal human being who loved taking videos of things surrounding him. he has a passion for singing, dancing, and photography. the way he cares for his camera is way beyond how people should. basically, his camera is the only friend he has at home.

jeongguk does have friends in school but they all are very different from who he is.

kim seokjin — the oldest from the group; likes to cook and make dad jokes. quite famous in school and has many followers on instagram. plus, he's namjoon's boyfriend.

min yoongi — the turtle; loves to sleep, does photography as well, rap and make music. jimin is his baby mochi and is the only one that can make him soft.

jung hoseok — the sunshine; is the energy of the group. all of his friends loved him and think of him as a very good friend.

kim namjoon — the brain; he's basically the smartest of the group. he has an IQ of 148 and is basically the genius of the group. although he likes to break stuff easily, he is still a very caring and responsible person.

park jimin — the mochi; he's basically the fake youngest of the group. his appearance makes it look like he is the youngest of the group. he has a charming eye smile that everyone adores.

and there we have it. jeongguk's friends that care for him.

-

kim taehyung. a half-human and angel. he does seem like a human but if he turns into the angel he was cursed to be, he doesn't seem alive. at all.

taehyung was cursed to be an angel of death when he was very small. both his parents left him because of his curse. they don't want to be known as the parents of a killer.

yes, a killer.

taehyung has to feed on humans; which meant he has to eat their souls only when he's in angel form.

people are all afraid of the angel of death. nobody knows that it is taehyung who kills humans for a living.

nobody really investigates the case of the silent killer.

the fact that taehyung wasn't known as the killer, people bully him in school; because of how he dresses, how he smells, and how taehyung is very poor.

the truth is, even if taehyung wants to kill himself for being an angel of death, the demon inside him doesn't let him. every time he tries to fall off a cliff, he suddenly floats. if he tries to cut himself, the object will fly away. and taehyung isn't poor, he's very rich.

taehyung is a depressed boy who just wants to die but he couldn't.

he always tried to fix himself and making the curse go away but he can't.

the only thing that can heal him from the curse, is... love

━━━━━━━