XXI.

[WARNING: long chapter ahead]

MOVIE NIGHT

"M-MOVIE night? as in, just the two of us?" taehyung asked nervously. jeongguk nodded softly and smiled.

"yeah. we can ask the others if they want to join or not. depends if they're busy or not though. we can watch in the cinemas or we can have it in your house." jeongguk said.

taehyung nervously laughed, he knew that today was the day. but he didn't want to ruin the night for jeongguk so he had to agree.

"of course. you can add the others and-" taehyung got cut of by jeongguk.

"if something happens tonight, i'll make sure i'll help you. i'll try my best to help you out but if i can't... i'm sorry for letting you killing people tonight." jeongguk said as they arrived at his place.

"y-yeah... sure... i-i'll just go set up the cinema and i'll c-call you once i'm done." taehyung said nervously. he knew for a fact that he will transform into something unbelievable tonight but he can't help it. this was the day he got transformed into the demon he didn't want to be.

"great! see you tonight!" jeongguk exclaimed and unlocked the door to his house before closing it.

taehyung sighed as he walked back to his place, feeling quite scared that all hell will break loose and that he knew for a fact that he'll lose his friends after tonight.

today, october 20, was the day taehyung read the cursed paper.

why didn't you tell him taehyungie?

why didn't you tell him that you'll become the monster that will kill him and his friends tonight?

isn't he supposed to know that you're going to be the one killing him of tonight?

"stop it! i won't be killing anyone tonight because i'll have him tonight!" taehyung exclaimed a little too loudly for his own liking.

taehyung stepped into his house after a 5 minute walk but he can't help feel lonely without jeongguk.

he knows he has to get used to it by now because he knows for a fact that all of them will leave him once he turned into the monster.

there is no turning back and taehyung knew it. so, he decided to start cleaning the cinema room while remembering the times he had fun with jeongguk, jimin, namjoon, hoseok, yoongi, and jin.

he can't help but let a lone tear fall down onto his cheek.

"i'm sorry for everything i do later... please don't be mad at me..." taehyung thought.

then, he remembered about the forbidden door and quickly ran to the door and locked it, keeping the key safe with him.

-