Jungkook shook his head, "I'd rather not marry into anyone's family. It would make things more complicated than it should be."

Taehyung plopped down into a booth first as the others followed, "Well you're low on time. You might be marrying into one of our families. Would you rather marry some random stranger off the street?"

"Well," Hoseok spoke up, "There's always the internet."

"The internet," Jungkook laughed. "I would rather marry Yoongi's sister. You guys have fun planning my funeral."

Yoongi gave Jungkook a murderous look, "I'm glad you know your limits."

Jungkook's frustrated expression turn to a worried one. "What am I gonna do? I've only dated one girl seriously, and she cheated on me six months in." Jungkook's defeated look made everyone else feel equally deflated.

"I guess we'll just look for the kindest hearted people we can. I could ask my sister about friends she has if you'd like." Jimin offered, but Jungkook shook his head.

"Okay, for someone in this deep shit, you are very uncooperative," Yoongi glared, getting up out of his seat, "I have a meeting to go to soon. I'm out on finding you a wife until you clean up your attitude."

"Count me out, too," Namjoon raised his pointer finger a himself, "If you want my help just ask. I could recommend you plenty of single woman once you're ready for help."

Once the two of them were gone, Hoseok followed soon after with a few excuses.

Jungkook buried his head in his hands, regret plaguing him. He knew he needed help, but to admit it? Out loud?

"Jungkook," Seokjin spoke up, "You've gotta listen to us."

"You especially need to listen to Jin," Taehyung added, "He's been through the whole marriage thing."

"But they had two years together before getting married. I have six months." Jungkook mumbled, "How am I gonna do this? I've never been in love, and I didn't really plan to."

"It's not something you plan," Seokjin smiled sadly, "but that's also what's going to make this really hard."

"What we need is a miracle," Jimin leaned his head back on the booth they were sitting in, "We need someone to literally fall from the sky. Someone who is the ideal girl for Jungkook. If only we knew what your ideal girl was like."

"You know the odds of that?" Jungkook scoffed, gripping the table out of frustration, "They're zero because I'm hopeless. At this point I'm just trying to figure out which is more important to me: marrying a girl I love or taking over the company."

"We'll drag the others back into this if you want our help," Taehyung tried to cheer him up, "Between the seven of us, it can't be that hard to find a decent girl."

Jungkook's dread only grew. He always prided himself on not needing anyone else's help for anything, yet here he is in desperate need it.

"Fine," Jungkook groaned, "Everyone keep on the lookout. Don't totally disregard looks, but don't be... shallow."

"Got it!" Taehyung smiled and grabbed Jungkook's shoulder, "Don't worry about this too much, Kook. We'll make magic happen."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung's cheesy words, a smile infiltrating his face. Seokjin snickered and turned around to look at the coffee shop around them.

...

"You know Chaerin," Kiseung took a sip of her coffee as she glanced at her friend, "You realize you're the only single one here... right?"