Epilogue

I stand at your gate and the song that I sing is of moonlight

I stand and I wait for the touch of your hand in the June night

The roses are sighing a Moonlight Serenade  

Joe and Charlotte are still happily married, 15 years going strong. They have four kids together and a huge ass mansion. Charlotte is still a singer and actress, Joe is still wrestling his heart out. Alex went off to college and now has a boyfriend named Nick, the twins are doing good. Sammy is very good in all of his class, loves playing basketball.

  The stars are aglow and tonight how their light sets me dreaming
My love, do you know that your eyes are like stars brightly beaming?
I bring you and I sing you a moonlight serenade  

Sophie is basically the same as her brother, good student but she's not into sports more of a nerd like her mother was and lastly AJ, the baby of the family, he was only three years old so he just loved to play and show movies as they did on every night, laying down on the big couch watching a Disney movie as a family.

  Let us stray till break of day in love's valley of dreams
Just you and I, a summer sky, a heavenly breeze kissin' the trees

Cuddling up together, both of the twins heads on Charlotte's lap while Alex was sitting on another side of her dad's side, holding her little baby brother, AJ. Charlotte looked down at her babies then she looked over at Joe who's already looking into her eye and gave her soft kiss on the lips.

They both pulled away and smiled at each other like idiots in love.

 So don't let me wait, come to me tenderly in the June night

I stand at your gate and I sing you a song in the moonlight

"You know this all started as A Beautiful Disaster and now look what it is," Joe says, pointing at their kids and Charlotte just laughed at him, cuddled up back into his chest. 

"I love you, Joe" 

"I love you more, Charlotte"

A love song, my darling, a moonlight serenade