Chapter 11 | Forever

011. FOREVER

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

5 YEARS LATER

March 5th, 2023; Los Angeles, California

It's been an amazing five years and my family and I have been truly blessed and grateful with the blessings, love, life and happiness that God has given us. 

Joe and I have been together for about nine years if we are adding to the time we dated in college. We were still that strong and healthy married couple that couldn't get or couldn't stop being in love with each other and as for our kids, they've been doing great.

Alexandria just turned fifteen, she's becoming such a sassy little diva but a very good kid, she's class president, a straight-A student and she loves playing sports, then there's my little munchkins twins, Sophie and Sammy.  They were five years old and just pure of wild energy, always wanted to have fun or play.

And well, Joe my handsome, sexy husband who's such an amazing and strong, loving father, husband, and a badass wrestler. Words can't describe how much I love that man, he brings so much love and bliss to my life. 

We've been through so much together and I couldn't believe how far we've become as a strong married couple, he's honestly my forever lover and soulmate; and wouldn't want anyone else but him.

I've done a lot of things in the past five years in my career, I put out my 3rd and 4th album around 2018-2019. Started my acting, travel the world with my family, creating a huge organization to helping people in need, charity work.

A lot amazing accomplishments that I'm proud of them and I'm not saying, I haven't had any failure times. I surely had some failure moments in my life but that's the key of it, having failure moments makes you better and smart in your craft and that's what happened with me.

• • • • • •

Today, was a chilly Sunday morning and we were in Los Angeles, California for the biggest award show of the night. The 95th Academy Awards and I was nominated for Best Actress in a leading role with my role in "Doves in The Wind."

My glam squad was finishing me up while my make up artist give Alex a light makeup look since she's coming with us to The Oscars. The twins were in living room playing with their big sister, Sophie came running up to me, getting my hair done.

"Up Mommy" Sophie squealed as she held her arms out to me, I can't help to smile.

"You want up?" I asked with a laugh and she giggled, bounced on her feet."Yes please" She says, her cute hazel eyes lit up as I lifted her into my arms.