Chapter 5 | Countdown

05. COUNTDOWN

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

It's been four weeks now since we've gotta back from our honeymoon vacation which I had such a loving and fun time with Charlotte but this week was all about Alex since she couldn't come with us. 

We promise, we would take her to the waterfall beach or something but I was worried that those plans were gonna be crushed because Charlie has been feeling sick.

She's been nauseous, having to pee a lot, eating weird foods and her attitude, oh please don't get me started on her attitude. I've suggested two-three times to her that we should go to the doctor but of course, she had to be stubborn and not listen to me.

It's was a hot and sunny evening and Alex and I were in the living room, playing "Mario Kart 8" while Charlie made lunch for us.

"Guys, lunch is ready" Charlie called from the kitchen. Alex and I raced to the kitchen and of course, Alex won. "Is it just me or are you getting slow and old daddy?" Alex asked laughing.

"Old? Who you calling old, little girl" I asked her, raising my eyebrow. She couldn't stop laughing at how offended I sounded and then her mother joined in on the laughing.

"Alright, Alright. Damn, it's not that funny, let's just eat please" I said looking down at the homemade pizza and bowl of fresh salad. We each got two slices and a little bit of salad on the side.

"I was wondering after lunch, Maybe we can go to the waterfall beach or something like we promise Alex, " I asked with a smile, looking between the girls. Alex's lit with excitement but Charlie didn't seem to like that idea.

"I didn't know babe, I've been...feeling little under the weather," Charlie says. "Well okay babe, Alex and I can just go"

"No, Joe I want to go. I just-um I'm going" Charlie says with a slight smile, I looked at her unsure.

"Are you sure baby, I mean you don't have to go if you are not feeling well?" I said and Charlie rolled her eyes.

"I won't let you guys go and have all the fun. No, I'm good, babe. LET'S GO" Charlie screamed with excitement, I shrugged. When we finished lunch, we went to go get ready for the beach.

• • • • • •

"Babe pose for the camera" I ashed as she was in the middle of the waterfall. I quickly posted the picture on my Twitter.

@/WWERomanReigns 

Look at my beautiful wife @/Oshun, such a goddess #MCW ❤️