"I heard Jae gave you a hard time, I'm sorry on his behalf but thank you for being so patient with him." Jungkook told Junsu who was smiling over at Jaehyun, he squeezed his his hand and shook his head. "He already apologized, a thousand times but there's something he wants to tell you actually Mr Jeon." Junsu exclaimed nudging for his best friend to talk about the things he was saying earlier and now Jaehyun had a pout on his lips. 

"I'm sorry appa, for everything." Jaehyun cried. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad about wanting to date again." He sniffled, wiping his tears with his free hand before Junsu helped him with a few stray droplets. "You can tell him the rest at home Jae, get some sleep okay. I'll see you tomorrow." Junsu said cradling Jaehyun like he was the most precious being in the world, and he was too him though.

Moments later and Jungkook and Jaehyun were sitting on the couch, consuming a snack before bedtime because the young child had already had dinner with the Lee family. "Junsu is a very smart child I see." Jungkook chuckled throwing his shoulder over his small sons body to hold his close. "Yeah he is. I'm so lucky to have him next door." Jaehyun expressed resting his head full of black silky hair on his father.

The two remained silent, both of their minds running wild with the same exact thought. "Appa?" Jaehyun spoke breaking the silence. "If you like coach Jimin....then you should ask him on a date."

"Thank you for giving me your blessing but its too late now Jae." Jungkook shrugged with the attempt to not make it obvious how much he was hurting over the reoccurring memory of the disappointment on Jimin's beautiful face. 

Jaehyun frowned and brought his head up to look at his father, "Its never too late....you just have to do something special!" He said smiling happily. "Like flowers and chocolate, oh and a like a teddy bear!" Jaehyun beamed cutely and nodding.

"I...I'll see." Jungkook told his son, he weakly smiled and chuckled bitterly knowing Jimin most likely wouldn't give him another chance not matter how hard he pleaded. The younger father had called the gorgeous coach a simple fling, a one night stand, a person who's only value is sex.

Jungkook dismissed the talk and was soon tucking Jaehyun into bed, and from all the drama happening the child found himself falling asleep quickly, excited to start tomorrow with a heart less angry and less heavy from today. Jungkook on the other hand was finding it impossible to sleep, he was alone in his bed, inhaling the smell of the detergent that no longer had Jimin's lovely scent and it made him mechanic with tears staining his pillowsheets. 

The Next Day

Jungkook woke up with his tense passion, he dreamt about Jimin, and the entire day he had this courage to fight for him, with Jaehyun being okay with it he figured that he'd give it a try. Jungkook was aware that it wouldn't be easy, that he'd really have to make it up to Jimin for making him feel like a cheap worthless warm body but he knew that pouring out his feelings and communicating to him like he wanted to would be a good start.

It was after school now and Jungkook was driving to soccer practice with Jaehyun and Junsu because his son had convinced his best friend to accompany him to the practice training to show off his is amazing soccer skills, even though the neighbor boy already knew he had incredibly quick abilities. They were inseparable and Jungkook was not about to deny them the satisfaction of being happy together all the time.  

Jungkook stayed back in the car for a moment to check himself out in the mirror before rushing out and trailing behind the two boys who were already making their way towards the field. Jungkook felt his heart pounding when he spotted Jimin setting up the equipment, he was looking beautiful like always, but an instant frown and confusion washed upon him when he saw Taehyung there, making heart eyes at Jimin as he helped set up.

"What the hell is Taehyung doing here?" Jungkook questioned to himself walking slowly towards them, the other parents were already getting there and he figured that it'd be best to talk to the beautiful coach after the practice ended but the fact that Taehyung was present bothered the hell out of him and he wanted to know the reason of this expected visit. 

Jimin didn't notice Jungkook at first but when a friendly familiar small little face approached him he was reminding of him. "Hello Jaehyun." Jimin said to Jaehyun who was waving with one hand while the other was occupied with holding his soccer ball, there was a unfamiliar child with him, he was a little shorter and very adorable with his brown hair and full lips.  

"Hey coach Jimin! This is my bestfriend Junsu." Jaehyun exclaimed proudly smiling and bringing the other boy under his shoulder to stare at him fondly with a closer view. "Nice to meet you. Now, Jae go warm up practice is about to start." Jimin informed Jaehyun and waved at Junsu who nodded and rushed away, Jaehyun immediately started warming up and stretching as Junsu went over to stand next to Jungkook who was approaching the coach.

Taehyung saw Jimin avoiding the direction behind him, so he spun around to see Jungkook sitting at the bleachers glaring in their direction. The man began to panic. "I didn't know you taught Jungkook's son! Shit, he's coming over here." He whispered to Jimin who just stared in confusion.

"Why are you acting weird Tae?" Jimin whispered back. "Because I-- hey Jungkook! Nice to see you again." Taehyung spoke up remaining as calm as possible even though he was sure it appeared obvious.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook demanded boldly not caring about what the other man said prior. He glanced over to Jimin who was refusing to lock eyes with him but Jungkook could see the sparkling brown eyes look in his direction from time to time.

"Oh I, I'm just helping, I love soccer too." Taehyung chuckled nervously before rushing away to the bleachers hoping Jungkook didn't suspect anything between the two.

Jimin and Jungkook where alone now, the coach sighed and turned around but his small hand was caught by the handsome father. "Jimin....will you give me another chance to show what a gentleman I can be?"

Jimin's heart stopped in that moment for many reason, the hold Jungkook had on his tiny hand sent shivers along his skin, the intense gaze the mans dark brown eyes had as he maintained his eye contact and the melodic way the words rolled so smoothly off his tongue and soft lips.

"What!? Why couldn't he had said this sooner?!" Jimin screamed in his mind.

Jimin pulled his hand back and cleared his throat, he saw the smile on  Jungkook's face turn into disappointment and he didn't want to tell the handsome male what he was going to say but it did it for himself, because he was worried of getting hurt again, scared that Jungkook was just acting on impulse and nothing thinking clearly.

"Jungkook, no, I don't think us being together is a good idea, I'm sorry."