~Guess What~ ~Fluff??~

Another omegaverse chapter bc I love feeding my self indulgent needs

Shiro looked at the stick one more time.

Is this real? Is this really happening??
He thought as he saw yet another small plus sign appear on the small screen. He was after trying at least 4 of these and all led to the same answer.

Shiro practically jumped, tears filling his eyes.
"This is what we've always wanted..." Shiro breathed. A soft smile gracing his face.

Lance, who was his alpha, was at work right now, but Shiro was buzzing with excitement,he couldn't wait any longer so that's when he decided to grab his phone.

—————————

Lance heard his phone ring, seeing that it was his omega he immediately picked it up.

"Kashi baby are you okay? What happened? Did you get hurt aRE YOU OKAY??"

He heard the soft giggle he knew and loved come from the other, causing the alpha to blush, calming his anxiety.

"I'm fine baby!"

Lance sighed with relief, using his shoulder to hold his phone to his ear as he continued to type on his computer.

"What's up? You need anything before I get home soon?" Lance queried.

"No, but I have some...r-really important news and it can't wait!" Lance perked up a bit at this.

"What is it? You know you can tell me anything!" Lance could nearly hear Shiro's smile from the opposite end.

"Guess who's gonna be a dad!?"

"Hunk?"

From what Lance remembered, Hunk and Keith have been trying for a kid, aw they would have the cutest kid!

Lance suddenly came out of his thoughts when he heard a loud laugh come from the other side of the phone. "Babe oh my god no!"

Lance sat there a bit confused until it clicked.

"I...o-oh my god! Wait wait...oH MY GOD!?" Lance nearly dropped the phone, his voice so loud his coworkers are staring at him in confusion.

"Kashi is this for real?"

"Yes baby, I'm pregnant"

Lance let out what sounds like a squeal, causing more stares to come his way. He stood up in shock. He can't think straight, this is...

This is the best thing that has happened to them...

————————

Shiro suddenly heard loud shouts from the other end.

"IM GONNA BE A DAD!! IM GONNA BE A FUCKING DAD"

Shiro snorted at his dorky husband's actions.

After a bit of more declaring, Lance's voice was finally back to talking to him.

"Baby oh my god I love you so much you know that right?"

Shiro let out a small giggle before replying.

"Of course, you tell me everyday!"

Shiro heard Lance start to move from the other end. "Baby what are you doing?"

"I'm getting home early because I feel this moment calls for the biggest cuddle fest we've ever had yet!" Lance declared. "I'll text you if I'm allowed okay? I love you so much!"

"I love you too" Shiro smiles softly as he heard Lance give him a soft 'goodbye' before ending the call. Shiro flopped on to the couch, sighing a loud sigh.

God he loves Lance so much!

OwO sorry I've been gone for a bit! Some personal issues arised