~Sick~ ~F-Fluff??~

Just putting a bit of context behind this!
This is something that had happened to me for a few days straight, usually around Christmas (bc that's when everyone gets sick ya know) or in the summer (bc of my hay fever rip), so this is all coming from experience!

Lance woke up.

His vision didn't seem right, it was more nauseating. It made his stomach flip upside down as he curled up into a ball. He only noticed now as he swallowed that his throat was killing him. Every bit of fabric that made any sort of contact with his skin burned a little.

Lance forced himself up. It was 11am and his shift starts at 12:30, so he got himself dressed and headed to the kitchen, where he saw his husband making breakfast, slightly humming to the tune from the radio.

Although the poor boy was sick, he couldn't help but admire the sight in front of him.

He then made his way to the counter, sitting down which gained his husband's attention.

"Good morning baby~"

Lance swallowed to try and get his throat clear.

"M-morning Kashi"

Lance immediately started coughing after. Shiro turned fully to face Lance. Concern and worry written all over the man's face.

"Are you okay baby?"

Lance looked up and nodded, giving his husband a reassuring smile. Shiro smiled back, but it wasn't convincing the man. He turned back around to continue cooking the two's breakfast.

Lance on the other hand felt more nauseous than before he got up. Everything around him felt like a daze, his vision slightly out of focus as his ears rang. He tried to speak to his lover but his voice wouldn't cooperate. Lance had resolved to laying his head on his hands, facing down to the countertop. He saw black dots dance the sides of his vision, and that's when he panicked.

"K-Kashi.."

Shiro quickly turned around to see a pale Lance, shakingly getting up. Shiro took the pan off the hob and quickly ran to his husband's side.

"Lance?"

And then Lance dropped.

———

All Lance saw was black, the only sounds he heard were ringing noises until they slowly became more familiar. His vision started to lighten up. The once ringing now became the sounds of his husband's calls to him.

Lance slowly opened his eyes, letting them flutter to readjust. He then let tears fall down his cheeks, letting out choked sobs, his voice hoarse because of his sore throat. Shiro smiled sympathetically down at him, slowly rubbing his thumb along Lance's cheek, ridding his tears.

"Shush, it's okay baby, I'm right here..."

Lance took some time to see his surroundings, he was on the kitchen floor, he had something, which he assumed was a pillow, underneath his head. His tears slowly ceased as he tried to get up, only to have Shiro push him back down.

"Baby don't get up so fast, you don't want to faint again"

Lance nodded, looking up into his lover's eyes. God he loved how they are a swirl of browns and greys, all thing to make such a beautiful shade-

"I HAVE WORK KASHI!"

Lance quickly sat up, only for really bad dizziness to come over him, causing the boy to fall onto his lover's chest.

"Nope! No work for you!"

"But Kash-"

"Nope!"

Lance scowled, rolling his eyes and smiled.

"Fine...but I want a kiss!"

———

:')