~Soulmates~ ~Hurt/Comfort~

This one shot is a mix of 2 different soulmate AUs
-The first words from your soulmate is imprinted on a body part
And
-Each day, imprinted on your arm, is a particular event that your soulmate will face today

Hope you enjoy!!

It's currently 6am, Shiro is staring emotionlessly at his arm as he stood in the shower. 'Will be bullied' was imprinted on said arm. This hurt him a lot, especially as this is not the first time he saw this message upon him. This has been going on for months. It hurts Shiro so much to know that his soulmate is somewhere out there dealing with this every single day. Non stop. On repeat. Shiro felt the drops of steaming water beat against his back before quickly turning off the shower and stepping out to get ready.

The only thing that makes him feel better, is his soulmate's first words to him. Imprinted on his other arm. 'Thank you Takashi'

———

"Good morning students!"

The teacher at the top of the room started off. Shiro sighed, gazing out of the window beside him.

"Shiro"

He heard his friend Keith call, catching his attention. Shiro turned to face said boy.

"There's supposed to be a new student, hey! It may be your new soulmate!"

Shiro rolled his eyes.

"Keith, I know how much you want me to find my soulmate but I'm 99.9% sure that this person will not be my-"

"Shirogane please be quiet!"

Shiro sat up quickly in surprise. Keith snickered a bit which earned a glare from the teacher.

"As I was saying! We have a new student joining us! Come on in"

As the teacher spoke. The student poked his head in around the door. Shiro let his eyes wander but once this new student met his vision he was glued onto him. The boy was quite tall, he had sun-kissed skin and chocolate brown hair. His eyes popped out with an ocean of blue which contrasted to the rest of him. The boy walked up to stand beside the teacher.

"So why don't you introduce yourself sweetie!"

The boy looked up at the teacher and looked back to the students in the room.

"Umm, h-hi, my...my name is Lance and, and I came from, from G-Galra High....and..umm yeah?"

Lance looked back up at the teacher with pleading eyes, begging that he can just go sit down now and the teacher allowed him to. But he never noticed the admirer from across the room.

———

Lance walked through the hallway to get to his first proper class, the peace he had had ended when he heard some footsteps quickly emerging from behind him. He turned around to see a large boy and a really small girl.

"Hey! You're Lance right?"

The smaller of the two asked, Lance was about shocked that they even came to talk to him

"Umm... yeah?"

Lance replied as the two walked beside him.