~Kitty in The Rain~

Type: Fluff??
Desc: Shiro and Lance decided to have a walk in the rain when they come across something

"Kitten you coming?"
Shiro shouted up the stairs, umbrella in hand as he heard his husband skid down the stairs screaming 'comin'. Shiro chuckled as he watched Lance sprint to stand beside him.

"You ready?"

Lance nodded enthusiastically, quickly opening the door and stepping out into the rain. Shiro followed behind him, putting up their umbrella. Shiro loved these types of days, and he knew Lance did too, though for different reasons.

While Lance's was to just enjoy the feeling of the rain against his skin, the freedom it gave him. Shiro's was to enjoy the happiness that Lance let out every time he was exposed to the rain. He loved to watch from behind as Lance jumped into puddles like when they were kids. He loved to see Lance happy, that's the best gift Shiro could ask for.

"KASHI!"

Lance suddenly shrieked, running and nearly falling to get behind his lover. "What!? Are you okay??"

Shiro asked, ensuring his husband is okay. Lance pointed over to the bush that was now in front of them. Shiro inspected it a bit until he saw the leaves shake. "Shiro I don't know what's in there but I swear if this is how I die-"

"Lance you won't die..."

Suddenly, something jumped out of said bush, making them both jump.

"AWW KASHI LOOK!"

Lance pointed in awe. Shiro looked at what Lance was pointing to. "A cat?"

Lance rushed over to it, picking it up with no problem. "Kashi look it's a kitty! Can we keep it?"

Shiro walked over to his lover. "I don't know sweetie, is there a name tag? Or some sort of chip to show it's someone else's?"

Shiro watched as Lance held said cat in front of his face, inspecting it. "I don't think so? Maybe we should bring it to the vets? They'd know!"

Shiro smiled with a nod as he finally took hold of the cat.

"For now anyway, the vets are closed so we should at least take them home" Lance nodded in agreement, helping Shiro by taking hold of the umbrella and holding it above them as they walked home.

———

"Here kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty~"

Lance called. He was knelt down on the ground, tapping the tips of his hands against the wooden floor, trying to entice their cat to come over. "So, what are you thinking of naming him?"

Lance sat himself up properly, humming in thought.

"Shance!"

"Shance?" Shiro repeated in question, looking down at his husband. "Yeah! Cause it sounds so charming-" Lance spoke while picking up the cat, holding it just close to his face that their noses barely touch. "-and he's my little Prince Charming!"

"I thought I was your little Prince Charming" Shiro spoke with a playful pout. Lance giggled, making Shiro's heart warm.

"Well, then he can be my charming, ferocious tiger!"

Lance spoke, turning Shance around and holding it out in front of Shiro, at the perfect timing, Shance gave out a small meow, making both of them giggle.

"So much for being ferocious"

Sorry this is short but I'm workin on something ;3