~Tears Left To Cry~ ~Smut~ (REUPLOADED)

Beware that this is my first time writing smut so it may be cringey! Also it will be angsty and then we'll get to 'The Part' 😪👌

They defeated Lotor.

They revived Shiro.

They're going home.

The team are taking the night to rest before they start their long voyage back to earth. Lance, however, his mind was running with thoughts and he just couldn't sleep.

It's my fault Shiro is like this

He thought.

We're in this mess because I didn't see the signs clear enough! I couldn't connect to him enough to hear him out!

Lance's hands go straight to rub his eyes, ridding his tears. He sighed, letting his head fall back to look up at the stars above him. He was sitting a top of his lion, to get some air. All the others were in their lions, asleep most likely. Every time Lance would wipe his eyes more tears would come. Lance scoffed at himself.

"Fucking idiot, if he died you wouldn't ever have gotten the chance to tell him..."

Lance mumbled.

"To tell me what?"

Lance shrieked, suddenly jumping up to see who approached him.

"S-Shiro?"

Across from Lance was in fact him, Shiro.

"Lance"

Shiro replies, walking up to stand beside him.

"W-What are you doing up this late?"

Lance stuttered, trying to act his normal self. Placing his hands on his hips, it makes him feel more confident.

"I would ask you the same thing- Wait, are you crying?"

Shiro suddenly asked, taking a closer look at the boy beside him. Lance's eyes widen at that, he turned to look off to the side, vigorously rubbing his eyes to rid any left over tears.

"N-no! It's...it's space dust!"

Lance choked out, his voice hoarse.

"Lance"

Lance quickly turned back to face Shiro. Shiro's brown eyes met Lance's ocean blue ones. His eyes were glossed over, tears building up about to overflow. Shiro cupped a hand under Lance's jaw, making the younger male tense a bit before relaxing into the warm touch.

"Lance, please tell me what's wrong"

Lance swallowed and opened his mouth, but all that came out was a choked gasp before he completely broke down in front of him.

"Shiro I-I'm So fucking sorry! I-I could've prevented, prevented this from h-happening if I c-could have just, just connected b-better to y-you!"

Lance sobbed out. Shiro immediately wrapped his arms tightly around the Cuban, Lance's eyes went wide at the embrace, but accepted it. Wrapping his arms around Shiro before burrowing himself into the man's chest, letting out wet sobs.

"Lance, please listen, this isn't your fault, none of this is your fault!"

Lance's sobs started to subside as he looked up at Shiro.

"H-how is this not my fault Shiro?"

Lance asked, mumbled because he was pressed against Shiro's chest.

"Lance, even if you were able to talk to me in the astral plane, that clone would've still gotten controlled over, shit still would've happened! Trust me Lance..."