28 - Making A Choice

Start from the beginning

Taehyung watched Jungkook take in a deep breath, making his pained chest rise heavily before releasing the frustrating out into the open breeze. "It's okay, it's my fault for being too late anyways." Jungkook exclaimed sulking with so much anger in his actions, and all the wrong things he said to Jimin the other day. 

Junsu was sitting and hearing everything, he felt bad for his best friends father so he lifted his small hand and gentle patted the mans strong back, "Don't give up Mr Jeon." He whispered to the man as giving him a reassuring smile.

Taehyung mentally kicked himself for the trouble he had caused. A part of him wanted to let Jimin and Jungkook be together but in the short time he and Jimin spent getting to know each other yesterday he felt his heart bloom with deep affection for him.

Jungkook pondered over Junsu's words during the rest of the practice session, there was no doubt that the child was young and wise beyond his years, just like his father and he was glad his son had him around. Jungkook's mind was spiraling with decisions regarding what he'll do, he wondered if fighting for JImin's love was the right call, but Taehyung was right, he left him broken and how could he trust him after that.

Practice was finally is over and Jungkook escorted Jaehyun and Junsu towards the car, getting them buckled in before walking back down to the field over to where Jimin and Taehyung were laughing together and smiling cutely at each other, their faces were fond for one other as they picked up orange cones and stuffing them into the mesh bag.

"Hey Jimin, I just wanted to apologize again." Jungkook said weakly grinning at the two before directing his attention to Jimin's beautiful brown eyes that he could get lost in forever. "I know I'm too late and I won't bother you anymore I promise. Hopefully Taehyung here or whoever you end up dating in the further can treat you the way you deserve, like the precious diamond you are." Jungkook exclaimed gulping back the pain in his throat. 

Jimin was silent, his eyes watching Jungkook with his longing expression, he hated the distance between them, he wanted nothing more than to bury his face against his chest and kiss his lips again, but he didn't move a single muscle or speak a single word. "Okay, well that's my peace, see you at the game this weekend." Jungkook said before turning away as quick as possible before his tears fell down his face. 

Taehyung could see the hurt in Jimin's eyes. The smaller was breathing heavy and trying is best not to cry. Taehyung could see it all over his face, Jimin loves Jungkook. So why the hell was he getting in the way of love?

"You can go to him if you want." Taehyung mumbled.

Jimin shook his head and smiled up at the other male. "No, its for the best actually, he's be fine, he's handsome, he'll find someone else in no time." Jimin responded, his tears rolling down his flushed face as he accepted that he wasn't going to be happy with Jungkook because he was sure that their love story wasn't end game, convinced that they wouldn't last at all.

Of course Jimin wanted to run to Jungkook and kiss him all over, accepting his love but he knew that he wasn't in the right headspace for a relationship just yet. Taehyung frowned, he went up ahead to put Jimin's equipment into his car leaving Jimin on the field to clean up the empty water bottles and just as he was about to leave Hoseok rushed up to him making him pause with confusion. "Jimin, can you please let me talk to you?"

Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes, he met his daily quota of drama and talking to Hoseok was just going to stress him out even more. "I do my wanna hear anything from you Hobi, goodbye." Jimin stated trying to move past the male that was once his closet friend. "Please?" Hoseok pleaded crying and showing how distraught he was to Jimin but the smaller brushed him off. 

Jimin folded his arms over his chest and glared at his former best friend, fighting back the urges that were telling him to punch Hoseok in the face and leave, but he decided to listen instead. Hoseok cleared his throat before speaking. "I'm sorry for everything, for betraying our friendship. Yoongi wasn't worth any of it." He confessed. 

Jimin shook his head in disbelief and laughed coldly. "Both of you are beyond fucked up for doing that behind my back but I don't see why you need to apologize you got what you fucking wanted."

Hoseok shifted his gaze to the ground, he was ashamed of what he did. He sniffled while his tears fell, "I didn't know what it was exactly I was bargaining for. Yoongi's a monster."

Jimin sighed and rubbed his forehead to sooth his forming headache caused by the stressful events of that afternoon. "It's far too late now for regretting your actions. Have a nice life with Yoongi. Hopefully he doesn't treat you as shitty as he treated me."

Jimin turned away and made his way towards Taehyung's car, he gazed over at the cute warm smile that was questioning if he was feeling okay but his expression was basically screaming that he was going through hell. "I'm fine Taehyung, I'm just cleansing my life from all the toxicity, I don't wanna be around people that only bring me pain." Jimin professed, watching how Taehyung reached over to take his hand, rubbing his thumb over his knuckles soothingly. 

"Good for you Jimin, you only deserve happiness and I wanna be that person to help you feel that way." Taehyung exclaimed biting down the urge to lean over and kiss the pretty males plump lips, he wanted to the smaller to like him eventually and Jimin wasn't completely hating the idea of keeping Taehyung around, unsure if he could truly be happy with him, not while he was in love with Jungkook.   

I swear this is a jikook book 😂😂😂😭😭😭💔💔💔