Ch. 34 Showdown on VNN

Start from the beginning

Ironwood: *Guilty* No.

Doc Ock: Now if you please name all the Ideas you stole as well as those you stole them from.

Ironwood goes on to deliver a pretty lengthy list, and as he does so Otto's grin gets bigger and bigger, up to the point where he finally finishes.

Doc Ock: There now that you have unburdened yourself I think its time to meet your maker.

He then drops Ironwood and starts to walk away, but Y/n grabs James and throws him on the roof of a smaller building nearby.

He then proceeds to run up the VNN building to face his former mentor.

Spider-Man: Otto!

Doc Ock: Y/n here to try and 'save' me again?

Spider-Man: Otto please stop this, you have already done enough to ruin Ironwood, there nobody else needs to get hurt.

Doc Ock: Stop? Oh no L/n this is only the beginning, and you should just walk away from this. 

Spider-Man: No I can't do that, there is nowhere left to go, Otto, the police have the place surrounded, you can give up now or I can make you surrender, please don't make this harder for me.

Doc Ock: I really did like you Y/n, I really did but I can't let you interfere.

He then starts tearing up the roof foundation, and antennas and satellite, and starts throwing it at Y/n, and he starts to swings away from the main antenna and starts shooting the webs at him to temporarily stun him in order to swing in kick him to the ground, but he gets up rolls back and shoots two webs balls at him then spins two webs  at the upper arms bringing them to the ground, so he can spin kick otto in the face, Otto then grabs him and throws him over the edge but he spins a web to get him back up there. While he is air born he spins a web to a large satellite dish, and swings it at otto like a frisbee, which connects wounding him, he then uses this distraction to quickly web up his arms so he can swing kick him to the ground, and when he does he lands a few jabs to the face to try and reduce his aura down. But Otto grabs him gets up and drags him across the roof tearing up the foundation.  Spidey then spins a web to another satellite dish above Otto's head and yanks it down forcing Otto to release him, Spidey quickly gets up and kicks Otto right under the main antenna and spins to webs on it and uses all of his strength to pull it down on top of Otto, the heavy antenna breaks apart when it lands on Otto. And Y/n uses his new HUD to see that Otto's aura is in the red.  However despite that Otto slowly starts to emerge from the rubble.

Spider-Man: Otto, please stay down, it's over I beat you.

Doc Ock: N..not..yet *Strikes with his upper right arm, bringing him to the ground*

Doc Ock: If you only knew what I and Norman have planned you would understand the good can from it.

Spider-Man: Good!? You killed Scarlet and Sun,  what 'good' can come from their deaths, Otto!?

Doc Ock: You should pay more attention in history class L/n.  Do you think that the four kingdoms formed this alliance because of the goodness of mankind, no they the alliance exists because of war because of one side won, that is how peace has always been achieved. But now a new war is coming, between two factions with a feud older than time itself, billions will die because of this war, we are just trying to win it before it starts.

Spider-Man: By killing innocents!?

Doc Ock: If thousands have to die to save millions so be it.

Spider-Man: This isn't the way Otto, I may not know what you're talking about but there is always another way!

Doc Ock: I admire your optimism, Y/n I truly do, but this is something you cannot stop, bloodshed is the only way to bring peace.

Spider-Man: No your Wrong!

He pushes the arm off of him and pulls it down to kick Otto in the face breaking his goggles, but Otto quickly recovers and Grabs Y/n right wrist. He crushes his right web shooter, but Y/n breaks free by headbutting Otto with his new metal suit and pushes off of Otto and skids across the rooftop.

Spider-Man: *Looks at web shooter* Not again!

Doc Ock: Your new suit won't help you.

Spider-Man: Don't be so sure!

Spidey then presses a button on both of his arms, and electricity starts to run through his suit. Otto retaliates by extending his upper arms at him, but Spidey narrowly dodges most of them using his trademark acrobatic skills and shooting electrically charged webs at him, this gets him distracted enough for Y/n to grab both arms and send the highest current of electricity his suit can produce.  The current travels through the arms into the control chip, and it overloads causing Doc Ock to lose control of his arms, and the discharge sends Spidey back and also brings down his aura into the red.  They lay there across from each other for a few moments before Y/n gets up and walks over to the barely conscious Otto.

Spider-Man: You once told me that the arms could be overloaded, in hindsight maybe don't tell your weapons only weakness to a kid that you know to be Spider-Man.

Doc Ock: ha...hahahahahahahhahahah.

Spider-Man: *Weirded out* Okaaaaaaaaay what's so funny?

Doc Ock: Oh Y/n so clever, yet so nieve.

Just then an explosion erupts across town at Vale Maximum security, where the White Fang is being held.

Spider-Man: Otto, what have you done?