"Of course, it will be on your way" Replied the waiter as he walked away. "Hey babe, I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom" Josh said and I nodded as I saw him walking away towards the bathroom.

As I was waiting for him I still couldn't keep my mind off of him and the lady.

The tension between them...

It was like the tension when me and Josh we're in love for the first time.

10 minutes later

He still hasn't came back.

It's been 10 minutes. And what's also sad was that the food wasn't even here yet. Well I couldn't blame them this is one of the best restaurants.

I'll check it out.

I got up from my seat and walked over to the bathrooms. I walked over to a man that has been standing there for the past 10 minutes.

"Excuse me sir, but have you seen a man with black hair and green eyes here?" I asked and he looked at me, more like a glare but answered. "Nope haven't seen him" He said and walked off. Weird.

I went outside, for fresh air. The wind was cool how it was blowing my hair away. I saw an alley way not to far from
here. I know it might be stupid, probably might get kidnapped or killed.

I still walked inside the alley and saw something...

...Like I said before.. The most heartbreaking thing...

.. The most traumatizing thing that has ever happen to me...

I saw Josh.. K-k-kissing the lady...

The worst part was that i saw Josh stripping the lady like touching her, and trying to take off her shirt...

I felt like crying nonstop. My heart was breaking pieces to pieces.

"J-josh" I said on the verge of tears. He then saw me and his eyes widen. "W-wendy it's not what it looks like" He said. And this is when my mean streak and well... the girl you know came out.

"Please, I heard that in the movies... HOW COULD YOU!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!" I yelled angrily and tears already strolling down my cheeks.

I ran and ran...

Trying to find either Lucy's or Levy's house maybe even Erza's. I was about to run again until. Someone grabbed my wrist, turned me around and pressed his lips against mine.

I didn't want to be his toy or puppet...

My eyes widen..

and I slapped him hard...

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU BASTARD" I yelled and saw his eyes we're covered by his bangs.

"Did you even love me from the beginning..?" I asked with my head facing down and tears still strolling down my cheeks.

"Of course I did I-" He was about to speak until someone I.E me interrupted him. "No.. You didn't..you cheated on me.. Now it leads me to believe that this wasn't the first time you cheated on me." I said with no emotion.

"You know what... I'm done. And were done. I never want to see you again. You can go back and make out with your new girlfriend. Hope you had a fun time today." I said sarcastically and ran.

It was horrible...

I stopped going to school...

I was failing...

And I had this thought in my head..

Am I not good enough?

It took 2 whole years so the pain would go away.

Half a month to say his name without sobbing or crying
A year to forget all the memories we had.
And another half a month so I could throw away all of the things he bought for me
And a whole 2 years to forget him..

This is why I'm sarcastic, mean, and the type of person to not care. It was all because of one heartbreak.

Who knew that just one miserable, heartbreak could leave you empty, and make you change.

I'm still nice but just to my friends and anyone who is nice to me back. But to others who are idiots and rude, I'm being the sarcastic and mean Wendy.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I figured out a lesson...

Never fall in love or else they will leave you empty and broken inside...