1.The Storm Before the storm (Virgil)

"Anxiety, I... I think... No, I know..."

"Spit it out, Princey."

"Anxiety, I love you!" It was like a slap to the face. Here I was, disheveled and a total mess, while the Prince of romance was confessing his love to me. This had to be a trick. This can't be real. There is just no way he could actually love me. Someone set him up, right? Deceit? No, as much of an ass as he is, he does care? Patton? He has been trying to set us up together but Patton wouldn't risk hurting me. Logan doesn't understand love so he's out.  Besides he wouldn't risk Thomas. "Uh... Can you say something... anything? I just confessed..."

"I don't know what to say, Roman." He looked at me awkwardly as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other. 

"We could start with how you feel, maybe. At least give me some idea where I stand here." I just shrugged wrapping my hoodie around myself as the sense of awkward began to take a darker turn. "I kinda need to know here."

"And I told you, I don't know."

"Don't know what? What to say? How you feel?"

"Both!?" Roman's eyes narrowed and I could feel the pull of anxiety start to drag me down.

"How can you not know how you feel?"

"We aren't all in tune with our heart like you and Patton? I just don't know."

"Do you even like me at all?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" His eyes went wide and my heart began to race. My skin had started to crawl and it was beginning to get hard to breathe. It wasn't that I didn't know how I felt. It was that I couldn't trust it. I couldn't trust him. I couldn't trust myself. My mind kept telling me that he's lying. That he's just going to hurt me, or that I can't love him because I am Anxiety. How could something derived from fear and nervousness ever have the confidence to love another. To love someone is to give them your all. You give them your heart, your soul, and your body and you pray they don't break you. How can I trust I'll be safe with him? How can I know it will last? How do I even know our love would be true? 

"You don't like me?" I looked up and saw the tears begin to fill his eyes. That was the final straw. All my nerves unraveled and went off like the fourth of July. He's crying, I made him cry. I don't know what to say. I don't what to do. I don't even know how I'm supposed to feel. 

"I never said that!"

"You didn't... not say either."

"It's like your trying to make me the bad guy here."

"I am not. You're telling me you don't like me."

"I'M TELLING YOU THAT I DON'T KNOW!"

"WHY DON'T YOU KNOW?"

"I don't understand you, Roman." He turned himself around, toward his room, and scoffed.

"I guess... I don't know you either." And with that he walked away, entering his room and slamming his door so hard the pictures fell and shattered. What was I supposed to say? What could I have done to get him to understand? Understand? How could I understand him?

D҉̕o͢͠ ̡y̷̢͜o͢ų ̡w̨͠a͠ņt́͢ ̛́͠t̸ò ̴҉u̢͝nde̷ŗs͘t͘͟͠a̛nd̷͟ ͜h̨̡i͠m͝? ̵̨
̵͡͞
̷̸Do ͏͠yo̢͟͜u̵ ́͢w͡a͏n͢͟ţ̴͠ ́h̨͡i̵m̴ ̛ţo̷̸ ͠ú̢nd̴e͠ŕ̶̷s̸t͟an̵̸̴d y͘͜͡o̷u?͟
̀͝
͢Do̴̧̡ y̶̢͠o͜u̴ ̡͡w̴a͡ń̵̡t̴̷͡ t̷̡́o̢͞ ̸k͏̕now͜ ̧͜if̛ ͏̢yǫu̸r͡ ̛̛lov̴͘e ̀͏i̷̢͜s͢͏ ̀t̶ŗ̀u̵͘͜e͡?
͟͟
H͏ow͜ ̡͝c҉an̸ ̸̡͝y̢̕o̶ú b̨̀͠e͢ s̶̡̨ure ̸͜į̴̨f̧́́ ̶͘͢y̛҉̴o̷̕u̸̧̕ do͜n̶͠'͝͏t͠ ̷̨k̕͠͠n̡̢ow̵ ͡1̢̨00̵̨%?̸̢ ̕
̢̀
̶̢̕H҉̵̸e҉̸ ̸́s̷a͞҉i̵̴͘d̢ ̸h̀e̴ ҉l͏͟o͞v̷͢e̶͝d ̵̨y̷̧oú ̷͞͝b̛͡҉ų̡t̷ ҉í̷s͢ ̢i̶̢t̡͠͝ ̨f̸͞ơr̷ ͝r̷e͜a͜͝l̵̀?̀
҉
͏I̷̷f ̀h͠e̷ ̛͠t̸́r͢u͢l̸̀̕y҉̀͏ ̢l͢ov҉͠͠ed̨ ̸y̶o҉u҉ ̀͠ẃh̶̴͞y͞ ͏̴̀woùl̕͢d͘n̵'t ̶͝h͝e͢ ́t͏r̸y͞͝͝ ̴͞t̡͢҉o̴͢͡ ̵͘u̢͜͡n͠͡de̷͏r̸̸st̀͡͞aǹ̕d͏̵̛ ̡y̵o͡u͝?̸ ͢

Į͘͝ ̶̢c͜a̢̢͠n ̧h̸͘͠e͟l͢p͏̸̵ y̵̧o̸̷u̷.̧
̶
A͡l̕͟l͟͢҉ ̸͡y̢̨͏ơ͜͡ù̢ h͝a̷̛v͝e̴ ̶͞t͝o̶̸͜ ̛d҉͞o̴͢ ͡i҉̢s̡̀҉ let̀͏ ͝me.̛
̴̨͞
͏̵D̢ó̀ y͢o̢u̧͠ ̸͢àć̸c͢ę͟p̷̛t̸͏ ͏̧mỳ̨̛ ̢́h̀͘e͢͏͟l̵̴͝p̸?͏̸ ͏ ͘

Does he really love me? Did I just ruin everything? Does he hate me now? Does he not hate me and now it's just one big mess of conflicted feelings? How to know? How can I get answers? I have to know. I have to... Yes I accept.

  E̶̸͕͇̣̱̯̞̥̫͇̜̊ͪ̋̾̏̄ͪͥ̒ͧ̄͒N̷̵͉̗̞͔̞̳͔̣͇̪̩͓͚͙̫͍̦̲͎ͮͨ̋͆̿̇̉ͧ̅ͭ̒̆̎͑ͨ͂̀ͪ́͡J̷͒ͤ͋̃̂͡҉̶͈̫͔̼͈̩͎͠Ȏ̷̩̣̺͈̅͛̾ͣ́̆̒ͪ̋̀͑̒̈́ͧ͂̓ͭ̚Ÿ̶̵̫̥͍̥̂̄̿͂̍̿̃̍̈́ͣͮͤ̄͆̍̋͢͢ ̵́͑ͫͧͯ̓ͪ̉̎̈́̏͠҉̛̦̹̞̤̪Tͨ͐͋̄ͬͤ̑̑̃͑̈́͑ͤ̉̚҉̡͏͙̺̩̱̖̺͉̝͍̯̙̫͜Ḥ̸͖̮̲͖̩͙̽̌̽͑ͨ̾̌ͪͪ̓͆̊͒͌̎͑̏́̀͜Ë̸̪̜̹̣͋́ͯͯ͋͟ ̤̞͖̪̤̠̥̻͕͚͓͓͎̤͚̪͈̲͖ͦ̌̽̏̉̿̐̌̄̊͗̃́̿̆͛̋̾͞R̶̖͉̠̣̰̭͙̳̪ͪͮ͊̕͟͠ͅI͂̍̅ͭͤ̑̾̓̑͏̤̳̝̼̹̪̱͇͕̹͍̱̀D̵̵̛̜͓̭̯̣͌͆͌ͣ͘E̷̸͆̂̍̽̈́̈́̈̍̏̆̓̄ͥ͑͒̀͡҉̺͔̗̺̬!̸̢̥̪͈̲̰̮̱̣̥̹̣̲ͤ͆̈̈̋̇͒͒