21. I'll work on the name later

Start from the beginning

"My mum taught me that one" He whispered

I brought my body closer to his "Why's that sad?"

He took a deep breath "She's not around anymore"

"Oh" I looked up at him "Why?"

He swallowed hard "She was murdered"

I felt goosbumps run down my body as he said this, I watched as he closed his eyes "W-what happened?"

"My step dad" He whispered

I swallowed hard and matched his tone "He killed her"

He nodded, I saw him bit his lip and take a deep breath "And my sister"

I felt tears threatning to form in my eyes as he said this, I had no idea that this had happened to him "Were you there?"

He screwed his eyes shut tighter and I watched as a tear rolled down the side of his face "Yes"

"Do you have anyone outside of here?" I looked down

He was quiet for a little while "No"

I wrapped my arm around him and felt a tear make it's way down my face as I laid there with him "Why'd he do it?"

Nathan shook his head, he looked down at me "Do you remember what you promised me?"

I furrowed my brow "Nathan I really dont think this is the time to be talking about se--"

"Not that, the other one. The more important one" He sniffed

I shook my head and waited for him to carry on "When you promised you would help me, you would help me if I told you"

I nodded my head and he sat up, leaving me laid on the grass. He looked round at me "You remember that right?"

I sat up and looked at him "I remember, and I meant every word of it"

He looked at me and nodded "You really did?"

I nodded and he pulled me into a hug "I'm going to tell you Brooke"

I gasped and looked at him "You don't have to, I mean, if it's too hard"

He shook his head and held a finger to my lips "I want to, I want you to know everything about me"

I took is hand away from my mouth and looked at him. He was watching me as I did this "Is this another wild attempt to get me to sleep with you?"

He laughed "Who's talking about sex now?"

I smiled and took his hand "C'mon then"

He sighed and pulled me down on him, he pulled me into his lap "Not yet, we can sit here and look at the stars a bit more"

I laughed "Why the stars? I mean we've been looking at them for the past two hours"

"I like the stars" He shrugged

I sighed "I like them too"

"We're similar, me and you" He looked down at me

"How so?" I looked up at him

He sighed "We're both missing people that meant to much to us, and they're missing due to our own fault"

I swallowed hard and looked down "What happened Nathan? Tell me"

He took a deep breath "I will, I will tell you, just give me this moment right now. Becuaes once I tell you what happened, I'm sure you wont want anything to do with me"

"Nathan, I love you. I promised you that I would be here, I promised you that I would help" I rest my hand on his cheek

He laid his hand over mine and closed his eyes "I love you too, Brooke"

I smiled and laid my head on his chest, he took my hand in his and held me there. I had managed to get myself in a comfortable position and just closed my eyes when I heard Nathan speak up again.

"You shouldn't be smiling at that"

I looked up at thim "What do you mean?"

He closed his eyes and sighed deep "I loved them too"

"Nathan, you're not making sense" I furrowed my brow

He took a deep breath "I loved them...My love is dangerous, it gets people hurt...Killed even"

I pulled away from him, so I could see his face better. He was watching me now as I looked at him "You're scaring me"

"Good, I should scare you. I'm dangerous...But I don't want you to leave, I never want you to leave me" He sighed

"Tell me" I whispered

He looked at me, his eyes held so much sadness as he looked me over "Okay...But before I do, remeber...I'm not the good guy that you think I am"...

-

WELL IT STARTED CUTE, THEN GOT ALL SERIOUS WITH NATE UP THERE!!!

NEXT CHAPTER THOUGH DFDGKDKF

p.s- If you have any questions about this you can PM me or get at me on Kik: KeeLeeLee (idk i was like 15 don't judge me)