03. Fear

Wow okay, nearly 40 votes on the second chapter...If this keeps up you guys are going to give me a heart attack

35 votes

10 comments

-

"We'll see"

-

"What is the point in this shit?" I sighed as I got back into the room to find Ayesha laying on her bed

I had just had my second meeting with one of the doctors, the most pointless hour of my life. I laid on a bed and answered questions with a simple 'yes' or 'no'. Listning to a clock tick in the background and Dr Parkers voice go on and on and on. After about five minutes I tuned out and just listend to the hum of his voice, nearly putting me to sleep.

Ayesha sighed "Trust me, it doesn't get any better"

I groaned and sat down hard on the bed, resting my elbows on my knees and rubbing my face. I sat back and rest my back on the wall and pulled my knees up "I hate this place already"

"That's got to be a record" She chuckled

"For what?"

"The shortest amount of time spent here before hating it" She smiled at me

"Well I do" I shrugged

"You've been here three days" She laughed now

I rolled my eyes and hugged my knees resting my chin ontop of them and looking out the window, it was clouded over and I could hear a slight rumble in the distance. My thoughts began to return to Nathan, I hadn't seen him at all yesterday and he said that I'd seen him soon. Seems like I was the right one out of the two of us.

The cocky arse that he was, the fact that he thought he could talk to me anyway he please and I would just let him. I wouldn't infact I dont even know why i let him talk to me, it wouldn't make much a difference to his life if I told him not to. He doesn't talk to anyone in here anyway so what's one person going to do.

Although saying this, there was something about him that made me want to talk to him, I wanted to find out more about him, I wanted to find out why he doesn't talk to people, why he came here in the first place...Why he decided to talk to me out of everyone here.

"Brooke? Hello?" Ayesha waved her hand infront of my face

I shook my head and looked at her "Huh?"

She laughed "In your own world eh? Only way to keep whatever sanity you have around here"

I smiled and shook my head at her "what did you say anyway?"

She gave a loud sigh but had the same smirk on her face "I said, sounds like a storm's coming...Let me madness begin"

I looked at her with a confused epxpression and she smirked bigger than before "Well in the movies, isn't there always a storm outside the nuthouse?"

I looked at her and rubbed my face "Film, it's a film...We live in england and we call it a film"

She laughed and stuck her tongue out at me "Whatever, I love storms"

"I hate them " I mumbled looking back out the window

"Awww Brooke" Ayesha sat down on the bed next to me "Better go find Nathan then"

I looked round at her "what?"

She laughed "The whole lunchroom saw you two actually talking, you weren't joking when you said he had spoke to you"

I sighed "He's an arse"