10.Trapped

As usual guys, and thank you

45 votes

15 comments

"Lets go and be insane"

-

Nathan grabbed my wrist and began to drag me down the corridor but I stopped him "Wait!"

He turned to look at me, wearing a confused expression "I need to do somethingquick"

He goaned as we walked back to my room, I took his hand and entwined our finges as I slowly opened the door and turned back to him, pressing my index finger to my lips requesting that he be quiet. The rules are that you don't go into someone else's room so if we got caught I dont know what the punishment would be.

I crept in the room and dragged nathan in with me, I giggle quetly to myself as I shut the door quietly. I pointed to my bed and he sat on it "What are you doing?"

"Leaving Ayesha a note, I said I'd meet her here" I took out a pen and paper from one of my drawers and began scribbling down in my rough hand witing.

As I put the pen back in the drawer I heard a loud noise come from outside behind the door to the toilet. Both mine and Nathan's head snapped in the direction, I went to go and look but Nathan stood and held his arm out to stop me.

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him before whispering "I am fully capable of seeing what a noise is"

He smirked at me and took his am down, I stuck my tongue out at him and walked to the door that led to out loo and sink. I put my ear to the door and heard hushed whispering come from behind it, I grpped the handle and pushed it down to reveal a vey naked Ayesha and Dr Parker.

"Ayesha!" I shouted, stunned at what I was seeing

Ayesha gasped and quickly covered herself up and Dr Parker seemed to have fozen on the spot, as had I. Both of them seemed to pale quickly, I felt a hand on my back and knew that Nathan was now next to me. Dr Parker seemed to suddenly come back to life at the sight of the brunette boy beside me.

"Nathan, what are you doing in here...You know the rules" He said, both of them trying to cover themselves up

Nathan snoted "So do you, except Brooke doesn't seem to be my patient"

Dr Parker went a bright shade of pink and Ayesha's mouth dropped "He said an actual sentence"

I cleared my throat awkwardly and grabbed the door again "As nice as this chat has been I think I'm going to get going now...Carry on"

The door swung shut and I spun Nathan round and shoved him out the room. I grabbed his hand and ran down the corridor with him in tow, I didn't stop until I got to a door that I had never seen before. It was a simple door that had two glass panales in top and bottom. I walked over to the door and pressed my palms up against the glass, if anybody had seen me they would've thought that I had never seen a door before.

The thing about this door was what I could see beyond the glass. I looked out and I saw grass, I saw blue sky and green hedges, a path and benches. This was the garden, in the entire three weeks that I have been here I haven't set foot outside the house. I craved the smell of fresh air and the feeling of the wind on my face.

Nathan came up behind me "Do you want to go out?"

I stepped back then and shook my head "I made a promiuse to myself that I wouldn't leave this house until it was the day I leave"

"That's a stupid promie to make"

I looked up at him and he looked at me before walking to the door and pushing it open, the cool air came rusing in through the narow corridor we were in and brushed over me. It moved through my hair and I took a deep breath in, feeling the clean cool air fill my lungs.

Nathan held his hand out to me, I took a step foward and fit my hand in his. He walked backwads and I watched as he feet touched the grass. I got to the threshhold and finally closed my eyes and jumped out. At first I found only the rough pavement under my bare feet but soon I felt the soft grass.

I opened my eyes to see Nathan smiling at me, I turned round and looked up at the daunting building that I will be calling home for god knows how long. The red brick walls stretching up and up and up and the grey windows lining the wall row after row.

"Makes you feel like you're being trapped doesn't it?" Nathan spoke from behind me

I turned back round to him "I dont want to be here Nathan"

He took a deep breath and pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me "None of us do Brooke, none of us do"

I forced myself not to cry, I wouldn't show weakness, I wasn't weak. I pulled away from Nathan and looked at him "I'm not crazy"

He smiled and ran a finger round my jawline "No, Brooke you're not crazy...But your insane to stay this close to me"

"You're not a bad person Nathan" I sighed

He scoffed "That's what you think"

I came closer then and put my hands behind my back, I stood on my tiptoes and was so close that our noses touched "Enlighten me"

He smirked "I beleive I was going to before you stopped us"

I bit my lip and looked at him before whispering "Try again"

He took hold of my waist "Myabe I want to do something even more insane"

I finally stood flat footed and looked up at Nathan "What then?"

His smirk was still plasterd on his face as he bent down so his mouth was right by my ear "Maybe I want you"

He pushed me back by my hips, I felt the rough pavement under my feet and finally the col smooth of the house's floor. The door slammed shut and my back slammed against the wall as Nathan began attacking my neck witth kisses. He looked up at me kiss the side of my mouth "Maybe I want to fuck you"

His right hand grabbed at my thigh, I gasped and he smirked even more, kissing behind my ear before speaking again "Maybe I want to fuck you until I have you screaming my name"

His hand travelled further up my thigh and I found myself slowly moving on tip toes, mhy eyes closed and my breathing became light and fast. He chuckled in my ear and his fingers moved so he pulled the hem of the gown up, his hand now touching my bare skin. I gritted my teeth he he moved his hand once more. If he moved it again he would have what he wanted in a matter of minutes.

He started on my neck again, this time he was sure to be leaving marks there. He pulled away and looked at me again "Maybe I want to fuck you all night long"

"Just shut up and do it then" I grabbed his top and puleld him to me, smashing my lips on his.

I let go of his top and my fingers worked their way to the nape of his neck and finally they tangled themselves in the bottom of his hair. The kiss soon became extremely heated and I smirked on his lips before pushing him off me "But I know nothing about you, My mamma always said to know someone first"

He looked shocked at me as I began to walk away "Brooke Willows you're one tease"

I started walking backwards "You'll have to tell me about yourself if you want to get your wicked way with me"

He followed after me "What do you want to know?"

I stopped and walked up to him again and stood on my tip toes once more before whispering in his "Everything"

-

WOAH OKAY YOU TWO LEMME WIPE MY WINDOWS BC IT JUST GOT STEAMY!!!

IT'S ABOUT TO GET GOOD BC IF HE WANTS BROOKE HE'S GONNAH HAVE TO OPEN UP!!! SORRY BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO LAUGH AT AYESHA AND DR PARKER!!!

And this chapter is dedicated to Chelseaaamarieee bc she literally so dedicated to my books and votes her arse off ily!!!

OMFG SO AS I'M WRITING THIS I HAVE THE COMMONWEALTH GAMES ON AND AN ENGLISH PERSON HAS A MAN'S HEAD BETWEEN HIS LEG!!! WHAT SORT OF SPORT IS THAT BLOODY HELL!!!!