15. Concern

I'm getting shitty with my updates aren't I?

50 votes

15 comments

-

"That you are, and don't you forget it"

-

I've officially been here for three months, three whole months of my life have been spent in the walls of this place, Nathan and I have been dating for about a month and a half and still I know nothing more about him. He finds it hard to tell me his past, everytime he tries to it's like the words just get caught up in his throat and he just can't push past it.

"Brooke" Ayesha croaked my name as she came out from the toilet wiping her mouth

I sat up on my bed and looked at her "Are you okay?"

She shook her head "I think I've eaten something dodgy"

I laughed "Have you seen the food in this place, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between roadkill and Chicken"

She gave a weak smile, but laid back on her bed "I think that's like everyday this past week"

I nodded and walked over to her, I sat on the edge of her bed and looked her over "Just think your eighteen soon"

"I bet it feels no different" She chuckled

I nodded "Nope, eighteen feels just like I did when I was twelve"

She smiled and rolled on her side facing me "What's wrong with me? No-one else is sick"

I sighed and shook my head "I don't know"

She laid back so she was looking up at the ceiling "I'm sorry, I just hate being sick"

I nodded "Have you told Dr Parker your throwing up everyday"

"Tom doesn't need to know" She sighed

So his name was Tom, Tom Parker...Thomas Parker. I found myself laughing at his name before I looked back To Ayesha who was still looking up at the ceiling. I thought something seemed off about her, all the while I was playing around with 'Tom's' name she had been stareing at the ceiling.

"Ally, are you okay?" I asked her

She shook her head and a tear fell down her cheek, she closed her eyes and bit her lip "He called it off the other night"

"Oh" Was all I could think to say, I then realised it probably wasn't the best thing to say "Why?"

She sniffed and I could see how hard she was trying not to cry "Because...And I qoute...This relationship isn't going to work Ally, we just can't keep this sort of thing hidden, we'll be caught and never see each other again...I love you too much for that to happen"

I nodded "Well he did it for the best then didn't he"

"He's just scared of his wife finding out"

I actually chocked on my own saliva as she said this, while coughing I managed to blurt out "His wife?!"

She looked at me with a deadpan look about her "Well at his age he's not going to be single is he?"

"Well I don't know, I didn't expect one of mu best friends to be causing someone to cheat" I stared at her

She sat up "Well, it's not my fault, he's the one who suggested it"

This conversation was turning heated now, I really didn't want to aregue with Ayesha but I didn't like the fact that Thomas had a wife. I looked at her and sighed deep "Looke Ayesha I dont want to argue with you, you're a very dear friend of--"