14. Envy

Omfg over 700 votes already!! Wow, you guys like this book?!

50 votes

15 comments

-

It wouldn't take long to shatter the both of us

One week, that's how long Nathan and I have been a 'thing'. In a whole week, the place has gone up in flames with the gossip. People stare at us as we walk, girls stare at me with envy clear in their eyes as they looke and our hands tangled together, boys stare at Nathan with their mouths hanging open when then see me in tow.

When Ayesha found out I thought she was going to have a heart attack

~

"Ayesha" I entered the room cautiously just incase Dr Parker was in here

She came to the door "Brooke!"

She pulled me into a hug and then held me at shoulders length away "We haven't had much time togeter recently"

I raised my eyebrows at her "You've been...Preoccupied"

Her cheeks went a nice shade of beetroot as I said this and she cleared her throat awkwardly, she waved her hand "Well you've been busy with Nathan"

I stared at her "I haven't slept with him though, but we can't say the same for you"

She slapped me and knelt on her bed, leaning into me "Anyway, what do you have to tell me?"

I couldn't stop the smile that broke across my face, she leant in even closer now "Tell me!"

I pushed her back and laughed at her as she carried on staring at me, I took a deep breath "Well, Nathan and I--"

"Your pregant?!"

"What? No, I haven't slept with him!" I laughed

She shrugged and sat back on her bed "What then?"

"We're dating"

"Me and you?! Urr sorry Brooke, but I don't bat for the other side"

I slapped my forehead and looked at her "Are you serious right now? Me and Nathan are dating"

She leaped up then and landed on me "What?! No way! Oohh there's going to be gossip, and theory's and conspiricies...Oohh Brooke you just made things interesting in the house"

I shook her off me "Seriously Ayesha"

~

There was a knock on the door and I opened it to reveal Nathan stood there, he smiled at me and I looked back in the room to Ayesha "I'm going now"

"Don't make no babies" She called

I laughed "I should be saying that to you"

I had just left the door when her pillow came flying at me, I laughed and Nathan pulled me into him, he pressed his lips to mine and put his hands around my waist, holding me close to him. My arms wrapped around his neck.

I pulled away and rest my forehead on his "I missed you"

"You only saw me yesterday" He went to kiss me again

I pulled my head back and pouted "So you didn't miss me"

He chuckled and put his nose at the bottom of my neck "I missed you"

I smiled and pulled his head back up, kissing him once more. The door behind opened and Ayesha stoos there with her hands on her hips "When you say your off, that means you don't hang around outside the room eating eachother"