18. I've run out of emotions so idk what to call this chapter

I'm so happy, my bae came back today

55 votes

10 comments

-

"I love you Sean"

-

I was sat on the phone to Sean for hours, we laughed, we cried, we went through all the emotions. I was alone down there, and when I was on the phone to him, all the fear of Nathan disappeared. The phone call had to end at some point though.

I walked along the dark halls as silently as I could, looking out for any sign that Nathan might be there. I sniffed as I walked, not crying but feeling as if I could. I just wished thing were simple, things would be so much easier.

I got to the top floor and I walked along it, coming to my door. I sighed deep and almost screamed when I saw Nathan sat outside the door. I backed myself up to the wall opposite, holding my hand to my mouth I watched as he got up.

"Hello Brooke" He said quietly

I looked around for anyway of escape, he walked right up to me. Leaning down so his nose was beside me. My breath was sharp and rough as he stood so close to me, I wanted to run away but I knew that I couldn't. He chuckled quietly to himself and ran his index finger along my jaw line. I flinched away but he just held my face.

"You want to know why I'm here?" He moved his face so his lips brushed against mine as he spoke

I jerked my head to get out of his grip, he was scaring me and he knew it. He laughed once more and moved himself to my neck, where he left short kisses down the side of it "You know what I did"

I couldn't speak, there was so much fear running through me. He spoke again "You remember what you promised me?"

I swallowed hard and found my voice "That was before I found out you had a girlfriend"

"I still have urges" He looked up at me

I shoved him off me "I should never have trusted you"

He sighed loudly "Look Brooke, I really like you, that is not a lie, or a trick...That is the complete honest truth...You and I both know I'm not getting out of here any time soon, what's the point of even having her out there, when I have something much better in here"

He took hold of my hips and tried to pull me towards him, I slapped his hands away "No, I won't be a second option"

"Brooke" He groaned

"No" I said defiantly

He looked at me, sighing loudly he said "Your not my second option Brooke Willows"

I sighed in annoyance "Don't start with that again"

"Brooke Willows--"

I groaned loudly, but he carried on anyway "You never were a second option, I honestly hated you when you first got in here, I couldn't understand why you weren't falling to my feet"

"Because I hated you" I said matter of factly

"I know that, but now you were mine for just over a month, and that month was the best month since Gemma left"

"Jhee, thanks" I looked away and crossed my arms over my chest

"I used to love her, I used to love her more than anything...I still loved her when you came in, but you changed my mind Brooke, you made me question my love for her, you made me fall for you" He took my arms In his hands and he tried to look at me