17. Hurt

idk what to put here

55 votes

10 comments

-

"I'm pregnant...I'm having a baby"

-

"You have to tell Tom, this is serious" I said to Ayesha

She looked up at me with a sorrowful look on her face, she sighed and looked back down at the three tests in her hands and nodded "I know, he-he saw me earlier"

I guided her back to her bed where we both sat on the edge of it "What did he say?"

"He apologized for breaking up with me, but he and his wife are expecting" She broke down now

"Fuck" Was the only thing that I could think to say that fitted the situation.

She nodded and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand "You took the words right out of my mouth"

I ran a hand over my hair and took a deep breath "I can go and find him if you like"

She nodded and I pulled her into a hug and kissed her head "It's okay Ally, we'll get through this, I promised you I'd be here and I meant it"

She nodded and I stood up, I told her I wouldn't be long and left the room. I walked down the stairs and the first place I could think to go was the social room. I got there as quick as I could, I pushed the doors open and scanned the room as quick as I could. I couldn't see him in there so I ran back up the stairs a couple of flights of stairs to his office.

I knocked on the door when Nathan walked past "Nathan!"

He jumped and turned round to me, he smiled at me and walked over pulling me into a hug "Hey baby"

I smiled and hugged him back "Where you off to?"

He shurgged and looked back at me "Just a walk"

I laughed and stood on my tiptoes to give him a quick kiss, he held my waist as I did. "Any luck with Ayesha"

I looked around the hallway and nodded lowering my voice "She's pregnant"

"What?!" He whisper shouted

I nodded and he rolled his eyes "Well good luck to her"

"I'm going to help her though, I promised her" I smiled

He kissed my forehead "You're too cute. Look, baby, I'm going to give my uncle a call, I'll see you later"

I nodded and watched as he walked off, I thought he said he was going for a walk? I shrugged and looked back round to see 'Thomas' walking my way, looking at the papers in his hands. I got ready to pounce, he went to go in his office when he looked up.

"Brooke?!" He jumped

I stared at him and opened his office door, waiting for him to go in. He just stared at me so I pushed him in. I sat him at his desk and stood over him, he look up at me and I crossed my arms. He sighed and went to stood but I pushed him back down.

"Brooke, if this is about Ally--"

"She's pregnant" I stated

He stared at me for a moment, he didn't move. I crouched down so I was level with him, his eyes locked on me "That's right, you and your precious wife are starting family, but you've also got an innocent eighteen year old pregnant"

"How, I-I" He stuttered finally breaking free from whenever trance he was in

"You-You fucked her unprotected, and she's now pregnant" I watched as all colour drained from his face