24. Idk I'm cringing man

Time to start bringing this book to a close....BUT NOT YET!!!

70 votes

10 comments

-

"I love you Nathan"...

-

"I love you too Brooke" He kissed my forehead

I placed my hand over his once more and looked up at him, his eyes scanned mine still looking for a sign that I'll recoil once more. I bit my lip and moved his hand with mine, his fingers touching the bare skin under the fabric.

"We don't have to" He whispred

I placed my other hand over his mouth "I want to"

He smiled and I took my hand of his as he moved it further up, his hand made it's way to my back, his fingers soft on as he pulled the gown up with him. I rolled onto my back as he moved me, he leant over me holding himself up with one hand while his other worked my gown over me.

I stretched my arms up as he pulled it off, discarding it off to the side. I looked back at Nathan to see him taking in my bare front. I felt a little self-concious being so exposed infront of him, he just smiled and ran his hand down my side. I shivered slightly at the feeling but pushed past it as Nathan leaned down and pressed his lips to mine once more.

I ran my hands down his front and to the hem of his T-shirt where I tugged it up. We broke the kiss for a mere second while I pulled his top off and threw it in the same direction my gown went. I ran my hands down his front again and brought them back up to the bottom of his hair. My fingers tangled and tugged on the ends of his hair.

He let out a soft moan as I did this, I pulled away and looked at him with a smirk on my face "Really?"

"What?" He asked shocked

I laughed "You like your hair being tugged on?"

He laughed and began kissing my neck, his breath fanned across my neck as he soke "Everything you do is enough to give me a hard on"

I would've laughed if I wasn't feeling such immense pleasure, I closed my eyes and let my fingers find the bottom of his hair again. He moved round the side of my neck to the base, his tongue traced my collor bone and I fought back a moan myself now knowing he would only tease me like I teased him.

He looked up at me again, I looked down at him and gaving him the look to go ahead. He went back to kissing the base of my neck while trying to kick his trousers off. I couldn't help but laugh as he strugled with the fabric tie around the waist.

He looked at me "These bloody things aren't as easy as they look"

I laid there laughing as he fought with the tie on his trousers, he knelt up noew between my legs and groaned in frustration. I sat up now "Let me help"

"This isn't exactly as I planned our first time together" He chuckled

I looked up at him "You had it planned"

"From the day I met you" He winked

I began to pick at the fabric tie on his trousers "You hated me then"

"Doesn't mean I didn't want to fuck you" He chuckled

I finally managed to lossen the tie and pinged the waistband "There you go genius, wasn't difficult"

"Speak for yourself" He mumbled

I laughed at him but he just kicked his trousers off and pinned me back down "Shut up"