Hawaiian honeymoon

Lucille

We got up with our bags packed to leave for our honeymoon. Grayson surprised me with a trip to Hawaii. He wanted me to have beautiful memories. I tried to figure out how to avoid the nighttime with him.

After last night, I wasn't ready to try again. No, sir. Sex flipping hurt.

We flew, landing in Honolulu. A cab drove us to the hotel. We checked in, located our room, and set our bags down. Once we finished, we left to grab a bite and catch the sights.

All day, we stayed busy. If we stayed busy enough, he wouldn't want to do anything later. Yeah, Grayson proved me wrong.

He started undressing when we got back to our hotel room, and I avoided him. He chased me around the damn room before catching me and tossing me onto the bed.

"Luci, it won't get better if you don't keep doing it," he said.

He worked to get me out of my bottoms.

"Gray, I don't care. I'm okay with keeping our relationship sexless."

I squirmed as he pinned me to the bed.

"Baby, you need to relax."

"I'm relaxed. I'm so relaxed that I'm fine with not having sex again."

"You'll be fine," he said.

He entered me and moved as I gasped. He kept going as he thrust inside of me.

His breath fanned against my skin as his breathing became ragged while moving in and out of me. Sex wasn't rough like the first time.

I started moving with him until I groaned as a weird-ass pleasure gripped my body. The pleasant warmth left me in a euphoric state. Grayson groaned as he jerked until we both stopped.

Between our breaths, I looked at him.

"What was that?"

He looked at me and smirked.

"That baby was an orgasm with you enjoying sex."

My mouth dropped open as my eyes widened. Well, damn.

He pulled out of me as I watched him get up off the bed. He pulled on his boxers as I pulled the sheet over my lap. Gray left me half-dressed.

He picked up the phone and ordered room service. Once he finished, he placed the receiver in a cradle and joined me. I stared at him.

"Luci, sex is a beautiful experience. It doesn't seem like it, but it is."

He caressed my face.

"I don't understand what I'm doing. The first time wasn't fun and hurt, Gray."

"Sex is a new activity for you. Each time gets better. We're married and will only enjoy each other."

Grayson smiled because he knew what he wanted with sex.

Someone knocked at the door, and Grayson answered it. He handed the person money, then closed the door. Gray pushed a cart over to the bed and pulled off the lids. He ordered appetizers for us. I wasn't a little hungry but famished.

We demolished the food on the cart. After eating, Gray pushed the cart away and grabbed hold of my lower body, yanking it down.

"Grayson!"

"Lucille, it's been a long time, and I want my wife!"

He undressed me as our naked bodies plastered against each other, going at it again.

Okay, so I'll admit, sex got better each time it happened. We took breaks but kept going at it. After the fifth time, I collapsed. Sex knocked me out.

*****

The following day, I awoke with soreness. Ugh. I propped myself up, feeling like a truck ran me over—a nice enormous ass truck named Grayson Gray.

"Good morning, baby."

I glared at Grayson.

"Oh, Luci, don't act grumpy. You need coffee."

I pursed my lips as I gave him a stink eye.

He walked over and crawled onto the bed until he shoved his face into mine. I crossed my arms as he leaned in and kissed me. As much as I wanted to stay mad, Gray made it difficult when he kissed me.

I placed my hands on his face. He broke from our kiss as he got off the bed. He went into the bathroom, and I heard the water running. Now what?

He returned and picked me up, carrying me into the bathroom. He set me in the tub as the warm water flowed. A bath helped me since my entire body ached.

He shut off the water and sat on the toilet lid. I soaked in the tub.

"Like a bus ran over me."

He chuckled.

"I'm glad you find my pain amusing."

"Luci, will you stop being overdramatic? You're not used to sex with me."

I wanted to nap, but a nap wouldn't happen. Okay, if Gray considers this situation funny, he'll learn a few things about me.

After my bath, I got dressed, and we headed to breakfast. I'm getting even with Gray. We drove, and I had him pull into a spot. As soon as he parked the car, I got out of the vehicle. He followed me as we made our way into a building.

"Why are we in a tattoo parlor?" He asked.

I looked at him and smirked.

*****

"Christ! This freaking hurts!" Gray yelled.

"Stop being overdramatic! It's a needle. The first time is the most painful!"

He shot me a look while the tattoo artist gave him a tattoo on his upper left shoulder. The tattoo artist did one in my pelvic area on the left side. Mine had blue roses engulfed in an infinity mark.

It symbolized the first time Gray gave me flowers, and our love is infinite. When the artist finished with him, I stared at it.

"Does it look bad?" Gray asked.

"No, it's incredible."

I gazed at his tattoo. Gray had a tattoo of a tree with a family saying on his upper left shoulder. They placed gauze over it as he put his shirt on. We paid for our tattoos and left. We drove around the island.

"Gray? Why did you choose the tattoo you did?"

"Luci, our family keeps us rooted. They're the ones that drive us crazy but also love us. No matter what, a family is a family, and it grows like a tree."

His tattoo made sense. The tree roots are the family that keeps you grounded when life gets crazy. A family grows as a tree does. A family can wait since I'm getting to know my husband.

Even if we have kids, one day, they'll leave. Then it's Gray and me. I learned how to live with him, so I will never forget.

For the rest of our honeymoon, we enjoyed Hawaii. We snorkeled, jet skied, parasailed, and played miniature golf while enjoying each other. That's when we left the room.

He was right. Once you relax, sex is a lot more fun. I even wore him out at one point. Go figure. It's marvelous that I'm taking the pill, or a baby would happen. Yeah, I don't think so.