Chapter N I N E T E E N

Começar do início

"thank you so much, Junhoe" jennie planted a kiss on his cheek.

"here, let me place a cooling pad on your forehead" He opened one of the bag and plastered the cooling pad slowly on her forehead "there you go"

"why do you care so much about me ?" Jennie formed a small smile to junhoe.

"i love you and as i said, i'm not leaving you. i'll take care of you" Junhoe replied and fixed jennie's hair "now rest, i'll wake you up later"

Jennie laid down on the couch, with her head laid on his lap. Junhoe brushed her hair slowly, making her fall into a deep sleep.

Junhoe then received a text from his manager and Hanbin, calling him for practice. He whispered to Jennie, telling how he's leaving. planted a kiss before leaving. Junhoe bumped into Lisa that got out of the elevator from gym.

"Hey lisa, take care of Jennie please" Junhoe told Lisa once he got on the elevator "she's not well and tell her once she woke up, i left for practice"

"a-alright, practice well" Lisa said and bowed.

"thank you, have a good day"

Junhoe went to practice and Jennie was in his mind the entire time. He was worried for her so he practiced really hard to go home early and texted her when he had time to break which was only 2 minutes.

Junhoe went out of the building early as he did a good job. He felt bad for Jennie so he decided to bring her a gift. Junhoe went downtown and bought a cute teddy bear that reminds him of her and bought a t-shirt that he had to match with her

He went home and entered her room. She was sitting in front of her makeup table, putting on a moisturiser. Her face lit up once she saw him.

"I'm back" Junhoe said as he walked in "how are you feeling baby ?"

"i'm feeling better now that you're here" Jennie flashed an angelic smile.

"here, i bought you this" Junhoe handed the t-shirt and Teddy bear to her "the teddy bear is as cute as you but you're still cuter"

"Awwe~ Thank you so much" Jennie embraced Junhoe, feeling so happy "you're the best Junhoe"

"i tried" Junhoe kissed her lips slowly "this is all for you and only you"

Junhoe kissed her more with love and passion. pleasuring her more with every kiss. He's glad she's happy and she's his property.

Junhoe carried her up and laid her gently down to her bed. Jennie's arm wondered from his neck to his collar bone then to the bottom of his shirt, lifting it slightly, wanting to let the beast under his shirt free.

"i love you" Junhoe whispered once he took of his shirt, leaving him in just Joggers.

Junhoe kissed her from her lips, slowly to her neck. making her feel pleasure and love. Jennie's hand ran through his soft hair. Junhoe's built figure was on top of Jennie's perfect figure. Jennie could feel Junhoe's soft skin that she loves so much.

They both broke the kiss to catch some air and laid down next to each other, locking their gaze into eachother's eyes. Junhoe slowly wrap his arm around her, pulling her closer to his naked body, giving her body warmth.

"how are you home early ?" Jennie suddenly asked as she caught Junhoe's eyes again "the rest are not even home yet"

"well, i practiced hard and did well. so they let me go early" Junhoe explained with a slim smile.

"then you went to out to buy me a teddy bear and a tee-shirt" Jennie added which made it sound like a question.

"yep and then went home" Junhoe continued a bit more "and here we are"