Ashton imagine

You are wearing Ashtons big hoodie and you are wrapped in a blanket. You have your laptop in your lap and wait for Ashton to Skype you. He is on tour and you haven't seen in for 2 months.
A few minutes later he calls and you pick up. "Hey baby" you say. "Hi" he answers coldly. "How was to concert?" "Great" he says monotone. "Is something wrong?" "No"
"I miss you Ash" "yeah" he replies. "Ok what's going on baby?" "Can I ask you a question?" He asks and looks directly in the camera. "Sure" "are you cheating on me?" "What?! Are you serious?!" He looks down. "Baby you know exactly I would never cheat on you. Who do you think I am?" "Why are there pictures of you and another boy kissing your cheek all over twitter? You look really close to him" he says with teary eyes. "Babe they must be photoshoped. I promise you. You have to trust me" "i do trust you but they look very real. They are not photoshoped. I-i need time" he says and ends the call

Tears running down my face as I kept dialing his number in my phone. He doesn't pick up. I lock in on twitter to look what picture he was talking about. I scroll through twitter as a picture of me and a boy who is kissing my cheek showed up. Ashton was right. This picture isn't photoshoped. It's me and my cousin. We went out for coffee the other day. I dial Ashs number again and it went to voice mail. I decide to text him.
Me: Babe I know you don't want to talk to me right now. I saw the pictures. Do you remember my cousin? Yeah that's him. Please call me back when you read this. I am worried baby and I love you.
I try to call him once more but with no luck. After a few minutes my phone vibrates.
Ash: i am so sorry baby. For sure it's him! I feel so dumb! How could I think you would do that to me? I love you pumpkin.