Michael/Harry (1D) Harry ending

Harry ending

Michaels and my face are only inches apart. "I-i. N-no Michael. I am sorry. I can't do this." I say and stand up. He stands up as well. "Yo- you don't love me anymore?" "No. I mean I do. I really do love you but you hurt me so much Michael! I can't forgive you. You cheated on me Michael!" "I know i did and it is the biggest mistake I ever made and I was drunk! I promise you I will never do it again." "Ooooh come on Michael! Don't blame the alcohol! Once a cheater always a cheater!" With that sentence I turn away from him and storm to Harrys room. I knock on the door. Harry opens the door and rolls his eyes. "Are you here to get your stuff? Well, get it and leave! I can't believe you used me to get over Michael and then go back to him!" I am taking back by his sudden outburst. "W-what?! Harry I just went after him to clear things" "course" he snores. "I saw you two" "yeah. I talked to him" "don't lie to me! You two were kissing!" "No we weren't! I pulled back in the last second because I am with you now and not him!"

"That's true." I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around to see Michael standing there. "Good luck. I wish you two the best. Oh and Harry? Treat her better than I did. Otherwise you are dead!"

A few years later

"Uncle Michael!!!" Harrys and my 4 years old daughter screams excited. "Hi honey" michael says and hugs her tight. "Uncle Michael do you wanna play with me and my new dolls? Daddy bought me a lot new stuff! I have to show you!" She says and giggles. Michael nods. "Of course! Just let me take off my shoes sweetie" they walk up the stairs to Isa's room.

Harry and I are sitting on the couch and watch TV while Michael is playing with Isa upstairs. As you can see Michael and I stayed really close friends. I am happy that he is still a big part in my life.

We could hear screams from upstairs and soon enough Isa and runs down and Michael chases after her. She is screaming and giggling. Michael catches her and tickles her to the ground. "Stop uncle mikey!" She laughs. I look at Harry and he is watching them, smiling. I kiss him on the cheek. He turns to me. "I love you Mrs. Styles" "i love you too Harry. And our little sunshine"