Calum imagine - Part 3

-a few days later-

"Moooom" jeremy groans. "Yeah honey?" "I love grandma but I miss daddy" he says. "I miss him too" i sigh. "What has he done to you that you don't want to go back?" He asks curiously. "Nothing to worry about Jer" i say and kiss his cheek. "Dinner is ready!" Mom calls from the kitchen. "Let's go Jeremy" i grab Mary and we walk to the kitchen. "Grandma it smells delicious" jeremy says. "Thank you little man" mom says. "I am not little" jeremy mutters.

-after dinner-

"Jeremy I am putting Mary to bed and you have another hour to play okay?" "Okay dokay" he chuckles and runs up the stairs. I put mary to bed and walk back down to my mom who prepared a glass of wine for me. "Some news?" She asks about Calum. "He still hasn't called. Or text. Or gave me any sign that he cares about his family. I don't even know where my phone is" i sigh. Silence comes over us. "Jeremy misses him. He always thinks that Calum hurt me physically and that's why we aren't going back home" "moooommy! Phone call for you! It's daddy!" Jeremy runs to the kitchen. "Yeah dad. She is awake. I love you too" jer says and hands me my phone. I walk out the back yard. "Hey Cal" "hey babe" he whispers. "I-i shit I forgot the words" he says and i chuckle. "I prepared myself and wanted to tell you so much and now I forgot the words" he sighs. "Remember when I asked to marry you? I forgot the words aswell. I am sorry for being such a disappointment" he whispers. "Why did you call Cal?" You ask coldly. "I-i have a surprise for you"

"You know how much I hate suprises" you whisper, holding back your tears. "I know" he chuckles sadly. "I didn't get drunk since you left" he says. "And you think because of that everything is going to be okay or what? What do you expect Cal?!" You whisper yell at him. The sad tears turning into anger tears. "I-i .." "You what, Calum?" "Please (y/n)" he sniffles. Hearing him cry makes you cry aswell. "What do you want?" You sob. "YOU! FUCK! (Y/n) please. I want my perfect little family back. I want to wake up next to you every morning and know you are mine forever. I want to have cuddle sessions with my three favourite people. I want to improve my relationship to my kids. Especially Jeremy since he hates me so much. My own son hates me!" Cal cries out. Both unable to speak because of the crying the conversation goes silent. The only things to hear are your sobs. After about 5 minutes you break the silence. "He doesn't hate you Cal. Jer only wants his daddy back. Remember when you both went to the park when I made dinner for us? His smile was priceless. I havn't seen that smile on him since you don't have time for him anymore. You used to take him with you when you went to the studio but you don't anymore because you want to go out afterwards instead of spending your day with him" "i know baby. I am an idiot. Can you come to our house in like an hour? I have a surprise for you. Please give me this last chance to show you you are my world and my everything"