Luke imagine - last part

"Stop crying!" He yells at me. I try hard to stop but I can't. Nialls chair is in front of mine so he is facing us. The man begins to kiss down my neck. I close my eyes and sob. "(Y/n) i am so sorry. I know you love Luke and Luke is good for you. If I wouldn't had react this way we wouldn't be in this situation. I am so so so sorry Pumpkin." Niall begins to cry. "I-it's not your fault Niall. I knew you would react like that but he wanted to tell you about us be-" "shut up and enjoy! F*cking sl*t" the man who sucks on my neck yells. I whimper. "Don't talk to her like that and get the f*ck off of her!" Niall yells back. "Oh isn't it cute how protective you are over her?" The other man come into the view again. He begins to unbuckle his belt, lifts his pants and his boxers down and stands now in front of me. "What do you think you are doing?!" Niall asks him. The man just smirks. The man you sucked on my neck pulls away and disappears. He comes back with a video camera in his hand. He positions the camera that I am in view. He presses play and comes closer to me. He begins to massage my left boob while his mouth sucks on my right nipple. The other man still stands naked in front of me. Our eyes meet. "What are you wait for? Suck my dick already!" "Wh-what?" "You heard me little sl*t."

"No" i whisper. "Excuse you?!" "No!" I say a little louder. He just laughs at me. "You heard her! Let her be. She is not even 18 you f*cking pervert!"

The man disappeares and comes back and holds something behind his back. "So baby. Are you gonna do it or not?" I shake my head no. "And now?" He asks and points a gun at me. "To be honest I would rather die than do anything with you." I say and try to sound brave. "What?!" "Come on. Shoot me. But what are you gonna do when you shot me? Sooner or later the police will find you. It doesn't make sense. Let us go and we won't tell anyone about this" the man frowns. I look at Niall and he gives me a small smile. "How do i know i can trust you?" "Because I don't care if you are going to jail or not as long as you let us go. Now!" I hope he can't figure out how scared I am. I don't want to die. I try to keep a straight face. The man dissappears again and Niall and I are alone in the room. "I am grateful you are so brave pumpkin. I couldn't have watch this when I know I can't do anything about it. I feel like I failed at being your brother. I should protect you but instead you are in this situation because of me" "no. Don't say stuff like that Ni. I am happy and lucky to have a brother like you." We smile at each other. "What do they want from you?" He sighs. "I didn't want to tell you about it. They want revenge" "why? What did you do?" He doesn't answer. He just looks me in the eyes. "Ni?" He shakes his head. "Niall tell me! I deserve it to know why they want to rape or kill me. Don't you think so Niall?" "I don't want you to think from me that I am a bad person. I should be your idol." He sighs. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"It was two years ago. I was at a party with friends. We were pretty drunk and one off them came up with the idea to make a bet. The man's sister was at the party aswell and I knew her from high school. So we made a bet who can take her virginity. I made her fall in love with me, took her virginity away and broke up with her. She was heart broken. I felt sorry for her so I told her about the bet and how sorry I am and how ashamed I felt. Since that day her brother is looking for me and today he found me. To my bad he found you too." I am speechless. This doesn't sound like Niall. This doesn't sound like the sweet and caring boy from Ireland. "(Y/n).. Please say something.. if I could turn back time I would do it. But i can't. What happened, happened. You can't imagine how much I regret it." He begins to cry. "Ni.." he looks up at me. "It doesn't matter what happens. You are still my brother. Of course I am shocked that you did something like that but-" i am interrupted by the door slam open.

I am relieved when I see the police in the doorframe. Two police men come closer to me and Niall. The other look for the men who tied as up and tried to rape me. One of the police man hands me my shirt and I pull it back on. Niall and I get up from the chairs and follow the police men. Niall takes my hand and I look at him. "Stop shaking pumpkin. It's all over now. We are save now." He says and hugs me. He wipes my tears away and we continue walking out of this building. We get outside and there are three police cars. I see someone biting his lips nervously.

"LUKE!" i scream and run towards him. Tears begim to stream down my face again. He pulls me in a tight hug. "Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" I shake my head. Niall stands beside us amd begins to cry. "Th-they tried to.to rape her a-and one of them said to her th-that she has to su-suck his dick and she said n-no and then he pulled a gun out. She said she wou-would rather die then do anything to him. I am so so so sorry (y/n). I am proud of to that you are so brave." Niall says and hug him as tight as I can. "It's ok Niall. Like you said. We are save now. Don't worry about it"i whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek. I look back at Luke. I have never seen him this angry before.

Luke grabs Niall by his collar and pushes him against a police car. "Luke stop!" I scream but he ignores me. "It's because of that stupid bet isn't it?! How could you risk your sisters life?!" Luke shouts at him. "I AM SORRY OK? HOW DO YOU THINK I AM FEELING? HUH?" luke is about to punch Niall but I grab his wrist. "Luke stop!!!" He looks at me and his face softens as he sees my tears. He lets go of Niall. "I am sorry Ni. I just.. i don't want that something happens to her."

-at home-

After we were at the police station we drove home. I am laying with Luke in my bed and we cuddle. "I am glad you are ok baby" he says and kisses my forhead. "I was so worried about you. I don't want to lose you." Someone knocks on the door. "Come in!" I yell. Niall opens the door and walks over to the bed. He sits down. "Luke.. i wanted to tell you that.. uhm.. that.. I am ok that you are dating my sister and i don't want that our friendship is suffering because of that." Niall says and looks at his hands. Luke looks at me and we smile at each other. "Thanks mate" luke says and hugs Niall. "But when you hurt her I am going to kill you" niall whispers in Lukes ear.