Michael/Harry (1D) Michael ending

Mikey ending

Shortly before our lips could meet we stare each other in the eyes. His hands on my cheeks. I look at his lips and back in his eyes. He comes closer and our lips finally meet. I can feel the butterlies like I am used to when I kiss him. He pulls away, way to soon for me. "I love you so much baby. I am so sorry about everything. I will never ever drink this much when you are not with me. I can't believe I did this." He begins to cry again. "I can't believe I would hurt you like that. I can't believe I hurt the love of my life like that. I don't want to lose you because of a drunken mistake. And I don't want to lose you at Harry"

I don't know what to say. We both just sit there for a while, staring at the city, crying in silence.

"(Y/n)?" ... "yes?" "D-do you uuuuhm... do you wanna be my girlfriend again?" He says and looks at me with hopeful eyes. I look at him but don't say a thing. After a few minutes he broke the eye contact. "Oh. I get it. You-" he sighs loudly. "You don't want to get back together with me" he looks me in the eyes, stands up and leaves.

"Michael wait!!!" I scream, stand up and run over to him. I jump at him and wrap my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck. I kiss him hard. "I. Love. You." I say between kisses. I pull away from the kiss. "I love you so much Michael. I forgive you but please promise me to not do it again. I can't get hurt like that again." He smiles widely. "Of course I won't hurt you again baby. I love you too" we kiss again.