Concerts

Luke:

"Oh my god Luke" you squeal and grab ahold of your boyfriends arm. "I can't believe we are here! I can't believe I am breathing the same air as All Time Low!!!" You shriek and jump up and down. You smile so hard that your cheeks are hurting. "Why are you not acting like this on one of my concerts?" He pouts. "Oh lukey. Someone jealous?" "No" he huffs and you kiss his cheek. "Aren't they perfect Luke?" "You will find out after the concert" he winks at you and shows you backstage passes. "Ohmygod!! Thank you so much baby!" You begin to fangirl and kiss him.

Ashton:

"Oh jesus. Brad looks so bangable right now" "what?" Ashton laughs. "Just look at him" you are talking about Brad from the vamps. You look at Ashton as you manage to tear your eyes from Brad. Ash looks sightly offended. "Oh come on Ash" you say and softly hit his chest. "You know i would choose you over everyone as well as over him" "really?" He mumbles not looking at you. "Really" you say and kiss him.

Michael:

"Harry is so fucking hot. I just want to go up there and fuck him so hard" you say. Michael looks around to see if someone heard you. Luckily no one did. "Babe you worry me sometimes" "i bet he can bang you really hard like in the fanfics and that he is a bad boy in private like in 'after'" you shriek. "So you like bad boys then?" Michael asks you. You shrug your shoulders. "I am gonna show how much I am a bad boy when we are at home" he winks at you.

Calum:

"And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70. And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23. And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways" Calum has his arms wrap around your waist. His head on your shoulder as he softly sings the lyrics to Thinking out loud into your ear. You place your hand on top of his and sway to the music. "Oh maybe we found love right where we are. And we found love right where we are." You hum the last part, a smile on your face as Calum kisses your cheek. "I love you beautiful" he whispers and kisses his way to your lips.

//AN: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!! I LOVE YOU