Lazy days

Luke:

Luke loves lazy days with you. You would usually sit cuddled up on the couch and watch some Netflix. He makes you a hot chocolate with little marshmallows and holds you close while you are watching a movie. Luke whispers sweet nothings into your ear and he always makes sure that you are comfortable. He leaves kisses all over your face and at the end of the day you order some take out (usually pizza or chinese). When your third movie is finished you turn off the TV and Luke gets his phone to show you some music. He watchs you closely, to see if you like it. After that you are too tired to go to your bed so you just ask Luke if you two could sleep on the couch "i don't care where we are as long as I am with you" he winks at you and you laugh at his cheesiness.

Ashton:

"Can I get you something?" Ashton asks and I groan. "Lots of ice cream and chocolate" i answer. He chuckles and walks to the kitchen. He gets me what I want and blobs down on the couch beside me. I lie down and he lies down behind me, spooning me. He rubs my belly and kisses my cheek. "I cant wait to pop that thing out of me" i groan, making him giggle. "First off all, babe, that 'thing' is our child. Secondly just two more months and we are going to be parents" he says excited. "Why can't you be the pregnant one?" I groan. "Because you are the woman babe" he continues to rub my belly and puts his head where my neck and shoulder meet. He trails kisses along my neck, jawline, cheeks and finally my lips. "Can we spend the last two months like this?" I ask. "Two months of lazy days with my pregnant fiancé? I don't know if I am going to survive it" i hit his chest and act offended. "Asshole" i murmur. "Don't swear around the baby" he gasps and covers my belly. "I was just kidding babe. You know I love you" "i love you too ash"

Michael:

Michael loves lazy days with you. You are the only woman he allows in his 'man-cave'. You lay in between his legs, his arms around you as you two play video games. When you are about to win he will start kissing your neck that you are distract and he wins the game in the end. You turn your face at him and pout. He kisses your pout away and it leads to a fully make-out season. The make-out season ends when one of your stomachs begin to growl. Michael grabs his phone and orders some pizza. "Revenge?" You ask and he nods his head. "When I win i want to get winner-sex from you and when I lose I want to get loser-sex from you. Deal?" He asks and winks at you. "Dork" you say and roll your eyes. After you ate your pizza you are ending having sex and falling asleep on the couch.

Calum:

You stand in the kitchen making coffee for you and Cal. The only things you wear are one of Calums shirts and panties. "Good morning sunshine" cal whispers and wraps his arms around your waist from behind. "Good morning sleppy head" you turn your face to kiss his cheek. "Did you sleep well?" "Mhm. At the beginning but then you weren't beside me" he pouts. "Sorry babe. I wanted to make us breakfast" "i wanted to cuddle with you"he pouts. I kiss his lips "how about we eat breakfast and then we can cuddle all day?" "Sounds good" he agrees.

After breakfast he carries you bridal style back to your shared bedroom. He lies down and covers you both with a blanket. You talk about everything that comes into your mind. The time flies by while you are talking and in the end of the day you both fall asleep in each others arms.