Michael/Harry(1D) Imagine Part 2

Part 2

-3 months later-

In the last three months nothing special happened. 1d and 5sos are going on tour today and I am going with them since I am Michaels girlfriend. I am so excited!

The plane drive went very well. We enter our hotel. I am really tired and I feel a little bit dizzy. I lay down in bed while Michael takes a shower. He comes out of the bathroom. "Baby we are going clubbing tonight. Wanna join?" I look at him. He just has the towel around his waist. Holly shit he looks so hot! "No I don't think so. I am really tired and I don't feel good" "ok. Then I am not going as well" "mikey you have to go! I don't want that you stay here because of me" he sighs. "I don't want you to feel alone and i would prefer to spend the night with you" "no. You are going, love"

The boys left about half an hour ago and I am laying in bed watching 'the last song' when I hear a knock in the door. I stand up and open it. "Hi (y/n) since you are not out I thought we could do something together" harry says. I nod my head. "I am just watching a movie. Wanna join?" He nods his head. We lay down in bed.

We must fall asleep because the next thing remember is Michael standing drunk and really angry in the room with a huge purple mark at his neck.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Michael screams at Harry. "We just watched a movie mate" "don't fucking lie to me! Leave!" Harry looks at me. I nod at him to show him he should leave. "I said leave!" Michael yells.

Harry leaves and Michael looks at me. "Who do you think you are that you can cheat on me?!" "Michael we didn't do a thing! I was laying in bed and watched a movie when he knocked at the door. I opened it and offered him to come in amd watch the movie together. We must fell asleep." I tried to say as calm as possible in this situation. "Bullshit! Is that the reason why you felt 'not so good'? That you can cheat on me with your crush?! I am not stupid (y/n). You are a fucking slut!" "What?! I told you I would never cheat on you! And what is that stupid purple mark on your neck Michael?!" "Looks like we both cheat on each other" he says and smirks. Tears start to feel my eyey. "Wh-what?" "Yeah. She was way better than you anyway" that hurts. "How you dare say stuff like that?" I say in a whisper. "It's just the truth baby" "you are an asshole Michael! A fucking asshole! I am done with you!" I yell at him. "Ok. Just leave already. You are annoying as shit"

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" Harry opens his door and pulls me in a tight hug. "H-he cheated"