Luke imagine

You woke up in the morning in Lukes room. You turned to look at him since he was spooning you and saw that he was asleep. You looked at the clock and saw that it is 9am. You decided to let him sleep and cuddled into his chest.
After half an hour you heard Liz scream "Luke, (y/n) breakfast is ready." You looked at Luke and he was still sleeping. You woke Luke up as you left kisses all over his face. He groaned. "Mmm babe 5 minutes." "Your mum said breakfast is ready" he opened his blue eyes and looked at you. You began to smile. "Happy birthday baby" you said and pecked his lips. "Thank you." He said and kissed your forhead.
Luke and you got down the stairs to the kitchen. You were greeted by the boys and Lukes family. On the table was chocolate birthday cake with a big 18 on it. You began to sing happy birthday to him.
After the singing was done you sat down and ate cake. "Did you sleep well honey?" Lukes mom asked. "Uhm yeah." Luke said. "I bet" Ben said and winked at Luke. "Had an early birthday present?" He asked. "There was no possibility to not hear you all over the house haha and next time you should hide your hickeys."

Luke and you looked down and blushed while all the other people in the room laughed. Liz noticed how uncomfortable you two were with the situation and tried to change the topic. "So. What have you two planed for the day?" "We don't know. Since it is Lukes birthday I thought that he is going to celebrate it with us all but he said that the boys have something planed for only me and Luke." You said. Liz looked at the boys to tell them that they should continue. "Can't tell. It's a surprise but be ready in three hours. And wear swimsuits" Ashton said.
-after 3 hours-
You went to the beach. The boys were like little kids. They splash with the water at you and so on but you love it when they have fun.
"So (y/n) and luke it's time to go home take a shower and get dressed up" Calum said to you after awhile at the beach.
Luke and you were dressed up and waited in Lukes bedroom. There was a knock on the door and Micheal came in. "Mrs. (Y/l/n) and Mr. Hemmings are you ready?" "Yeah" "where are we going?" You asked. "You and Luke are going to a restaurant."
-at the restaurant-
You and Luke sat down at your table and ordered your food. "You look gorgeous as always baby" luke said and kissed your hand. "Thank you. You don't look that bad yourself" you said. After you ate you went to a park.
"Thank you for the beautiful birthday babe. I am glad I get to spend time with you" Luke said as you were going through a park. He grabbed your waist and spoon you around so you were facing him. "Not a problem love" you said to him. He kissed your forhead. "I love you so much." He said and kissed you. "I love you too" you said and smiled. "What would you say if we would repeat last night?" He smirked and winked at you. You laughed. "Sorry baby but you already got your birthday present last night" you said and kissed him.

// it's his 18th birthday because I wrote that imagine back then