Michael imagine

Your pov
"What the fuck was this?!" Michael yells at me as soon as we enter our house. "Excuse me?" I ask him, taken back by his sudden outburst. "You know exactly what I am talking about!" "Uhm no I don't?" "You were all over him! Why don't you go and marry him instead of me?!" He yells louder at me. "Who?" "The waiter!" "What are you talking about?" I ask him laughing. "That's not funny! Do you think I didn't see that you winked at him?!" "No?! Because I didn't!" "I am not stupid (y/n)! I know what I saw!" "You are ridiculous Michael" i say and roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me!" "Don't tell me what to do! And learn to control your jealous stupid ass! I had something in my eye or I blinked and you just saw one half of me!" "That's the stupidest excuse I have ever heard!" "I didn't wink at him. Even if I winked at him what's the matter?! You always look at other girls ass!" "Well because I am a man!" "Yeah and you are also engaged!" I yell at him. Our faces only a few inches apart. "Then maybe we shouldn't get married! I don't know how I could thought marrying you is a good idea!" He yells, pushes me against a wall and leaves the house. I slide down the wall. My head is in my hands but I am not crying. I am too shocked to cry. How could a sweet little kitten like him do something like this?
I wake up, hearing the front door closing. I felt asleep on the floor yesterday. My head is hurting from all the crying. I hear footsteps and look up to see michael. Our eyes meet but I quickly look away. His eyes are red and puffy. "Babe" he whispers and comes closer to me but I back away. "Please don't do this" he whispers, tears falling from his beautiful eyes. "I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I love you so much. You are the only one I wanna marry and I never doubt that. I just said that because I was angry. I know it's wrong and I-i am so sorry for pushing you" he says and reaches out to whipe my tears. I didn't back away. "Oh baby" he whispers and hugs me. "Where have you been last night?" I ask him, not hugging back. "At my mums" he says and looks at me. I just nod my head and look down. "Do you still love me?" He asks and looks me in the eyes. His eyes are full of hurt and worry. "Of course I do Mikey. It's just..." "it's what?" "You hurt me. Not just mentally. You hurt me physically. I never thought you would do that" "i can't tell you how sorry I am for this. I will never do it again." "Are you truly sorry?" I ask him. "Yes i am" "prove it" i say and he begins to kiss me hard. He moves from my lips to my neck. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too"