Abiagil bit her lip to keep her from laughing but it didnt work. She laughed out loud.

Its was kind of cute. The way her eyes would close and her mouth would open then she would use her hand to cover it.

A minute later she finally stopped. She took a big inhale and exhaled it.

"I knew I was right" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

I knew, I quoted Justin Bieber.

"That your a gay" she stated.

"Oh, so you think I'm gay is it" I said

I didnt give her anytime to reply. I tackled her and started tickling her. I tickled her on her waist then went ti tickle her inside her armpits.

"Say it" I said

"S-say what?" she asked. Trying to act innocent.

"That I'm not a gay" I said

"N-no w-way...I'm a Ch-Christian.. I cant l-lie" She replied.

I laughed at what she said.

"Say it or else....I will tickle your feet and not stop" I threatened her.

"No not that...Thats my tickle spot"

"Say it"

"No...Stop I'm ganna pee"

"Five....Four.....Three....Two....On-"

"Okay...Okay, your not gay"

"And say that I am handsome"

"I told you I am a Christian. I already lied once I dont want to lie, again"

"Hahaha...Soo funny" I said in a mocking voice. I stopped tickling her.

"Fine, your handso-"

"Ehem"

She was cut of by someone clearing their throat. That person was standing infront of the front door.

I immediately got off of Abiagil and stoop up. Abigail too stood up and stood up beside me. I was scared to look up. Maybe it was her father.

'I am so dead right now' I thought.

"Leo!" Abiagil exclaimed and ran to the person at the door.

"Abby!" the person who I heard was named 'Leo' also exclaimed.

I finally found the courage to look up and see who it was. It was a boy. He had the same features with Abigail but only in a boyish way.

Same blonde hair and brown eyes.

Leo and Abigail were hugging. When they finally let go. Leo messed with Abigail's hair which made it untidy. She huffed in response.

"Mind telling me who your friend is?" Leo asked Abigail. Looking from Abigail then to me.

She looked at me then smiled. She pulled Leo's hand and walked towards me.

"Leo this is William or Will for short. He is my friend" she introduced me to him.

"Will this is Leo my brother" she said.

Leo forwarded his hand to me. Not being rude or anything. I took it and we shook hands.

"Leo" he said

"Will" I replied

We then let go.

Okay I'm freaking out inside right now I thought I didnt meet the father but I still met the brother.

"Okay...Abby I'm ganna go to my room and get changed now" He faced Abigail and nodded then looked to me 'oh shit' "Make yourself at home, dude" he said. I nodded and he kissed the top of Abigail's head then left.

Well that was not expected. And he said 'make yourself at home'. Whoa.

"And keep it PG not SPG" Her brother shouted from upstairs.

We faced each other and lauged.

"Wanna find something to eat?" she asked

"Sure" I replied.

She walked out of the room and went to their kitchen. I followed her.

Their kitchen we huge. There were so many utensils for cooking, pans, there was also an oven, etc. Their kitchen looked like the kitchen in my house. The colour of their kitchen was black and grey.

"What do you wanna eat?" She asked me

"Anything" I said surging my shoulders.

She opened the refrigerator and took out some flour, eggs, sprinkles, sugar etc.

"How about we make some cookies?" She said

"You know how to make?" I asked

"Yeah. I know how to bake some pastries. Wanna help me?"

"Sure"

"Come here" She said. Gesturing her hands for me to go to her. I did.

Once I was beside her.

"Ok, lets start" She said.

***************

"And we just wait. Then the cookies are done" Abigail said

I hummed in response.

"So, your brother calls you Abby?" I asked

"Yes, why?"

"Can I call you that?" I asked

"Sure, as long as I can call you..." She placed her fingers on top of her chin. Like a thinking face "Your name is William right? So I'll call you Willy. Yeah Willy. Is it ok?"

"Yeah. I like it" I said which made her smile.

"Abby" I said her nickname over and over to tease her.

"Weeping Willy Tree" she teased back.
"Oh really?" I said

"Yes really" she said

This felt like deja vu.

I took a handful amount of flour and dropped it in Abigail's hair.

She gasped "How dare you do this, Willy"

I lauged at her and ran. I didnt want to know what was her next move.

She took a cup of softened butter. And chased me. When she finally cornered me she dropped the butter in my head.

"Its so sticky" I said

"Thats what you get" she huffed.

TING!

"The cookies are ready!" Abby exclaimed. And ran to the oven like a little kid.

I chuckled.

Maybe there was more to bad girl then I thought.

I smiled.

*****************************

Author's note:

Hey guys! thanks for your support on this book. I would also like to dedicate this chapter to my first friend on wattpad NHFIIZ45 also check out her book "End of the Day" its a really nice story.

Also tomorrow is monday. I think the updates are going to be slow cause our exams are coming. But I will do my best to give you an update!

Have a great day! - T22