"Come with me." he said suddenly standing up and heading for the door.

It was so abrupt, that Ye Hua jumped.  "Is something wrong Da Ge?" he asked quickly rising to follow him out.  

Turning, Mo Yuan gave him back the ring.  "Put it on." he said with a glare which keenly felt like excitement in those eyes that briefly met his own before leading him straight to the low valleys and the waterfall where his training had been held.

Standing at the waters edge, Ye Hua could still feel that excitement, even though the face showed nothing.

"During the battle, you took my sword.  It is my fault that I did not think to give you a weapon of your own, however, Xuan Yuan is mine, it was gifted to me directly by our father.  Do not ever call it again." he said softly which had Ye Hua blushing but nodding in agreement.

"As I was saying, I should have given you a weapon, but I have a strong suspicion that this ring might be a weapon and one that does not need the Dagger to work.  The Dagger was only a part of the Ring in order to bring Bai Qian and yourself together.  That has been accomplished, and the Dagger has now claimed its owner which of course is her."

"That leaves you with the Ring. In many ways, both artifacts are connected to each other and to you both, however on their own, they are formidable weapons.  I am positive of it.  Now get in the water." he ordered.

The order was so blunt, that it took a few seconds for Ye Hua to comprehend it, but now knowing how Mo Yuan taught and also knowing he did not say things twice, he just as abruptly turned and entered the water.

Fully dressed and standing under the cascade, Ye Hua quickly opened his Dragon essence to begin training, which was more of a trial than an exercise.  But the moment he felt the familiar rush of Mo Yuans energy bursts coming at him, something he never could have thought possible erupted from the Ring.

Astounded and excited for him, Mo Yuan continued to throw stronger bursts at him until he reached a point where he was throwing immensely powerful energy bursts, yet none of them were having an affect on his brother.

It took almost an hour and Mo Yuan was exhausted, whereas Ye Hua was merely cold, wet and growing bored.

"Come here Ye Hua, I want to try something else." he said which soon had him out of the water and at his side.

"Give me the Ring and return to the cascade." he said which he did immediately.

Placing the ring into his own inner pocket, he then waited for Ye Hua to prepare himself before once again throwing the energy bursts.  Initially the Ye Hua was forced to throw them off him, but the harder and more powerful they became, Ye Hua struggled.  Only the moment a particularly hard burst hit him directly, then not only was the ring suddenly back on his finger, but Mo Yuan was thrown backwards.

Grinning from ear to ear, he quickly picked himself up and ordered Ye Hua out of the water.  He knew now why the energy felt odd and excited to explain it to him, he took him for a walk through the valleys instead of returning to the Mountain.  And by the time he had finished, Ye Hua was just as excited to leave as he was.

"We leave in the morning.  It would also be a good idea for Bai Qian to accompany you." Mo Yuan said slapping his shoulder fondly.

After everything he had been through, to now learn that his brother was also going to help him with his claim by not only accompanying him, but he had also fully studied the Ghost Realms laws and protocols in order to ease his way in.  Becoming emotional, Ye Hua placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You have done so much for me.  How can I repay you?" he asked with tears in his eyes.  

With a sudden flare mirth that flitted though his eyes, Mo Yuans smile grew wider.