I'm not your princess, and this most definitely ain't a fairytale

*Hey guys, here's the next chapter. Hope you like it, don't forget to comment, vote, and become a fan!*

~Kyle's point of view~

After a couple hours of waiting for the test results to come back, Dr. Messik came back with the results.

"We ran a couple of tests and we have the results." He said.

"Okay well what is it?" I asked anxiously.

"I'm sorry but it appears that Kylie is in a coma and we don't know when she will wake up." He said.

I nodded and the doctor left the room. I turned around and punched the wall next to me. Why was this happening?! Kylie didn't deserve this, she is the nicest and the most caring person I know. I would never want this to happen to my sister. We have been close ever since we were born. They say twins are closer than just being siblings and that was true. I love Kylie so much and if she didn't wake up soon I don't know what I'm going to do.

~Cole's point of view~

Well it's safe to say that I feel like the biggest ass in the world. I didn't mean for this happen. I feel extremely guilty and I'm so that Kyle wants to beat the shit out of me for putting his sister in a coma. What kind of friends does that? Especially to his little sister? Okay well she was only a minute younger but still. I walked over to Kyle and gave him a hug.

"I'm so sorry Kyle, I didn't mean for any of this to happen." I said.

"It's not you're fault that Kylie got in the way." He said.

Kyle's words didn't make me feel any less guilty, if anything it made me feel worse. He should be beating the shit out of me and instead he's telling me it's okay. My life is so screwed up, if Kylie doesn't wake I don't know if I'll be able to deal with it.

~Kyle's point of view~

Cole went down to the cafeteria to get us both some food because we were starving. I decided I was going to call Sydney and let her know what room we were in.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Syd. Did you get my text?" I asked.

"No what's wrong?"

"Kylie's in the hospital." I said.

"WHAT?!" She exclaimed.

"We're in room 208 on the fourth floor, come by please." I said.

"Of course, I'll be there soon."

"Thanks Syd, bye."

"Bye Kyle."

After I hung up on Sydney I decided that I should probably tell my mom and my dad I guess. I dialed my mom's cell phone and it went right to her voice mail so obviously her phone's off. I decided to call my dad instead.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Dad?" I said.

"What Kyle?" He asked bored.

"Uh..well Kylie's in the hospital." I said.

"Oh well send her my love." He said. Was he serious?! His only daughter was in the hospital in a freakin' coma and all he has to say is send her my love!?

"She's in a coma dad!" I said frustrated.

"Well, work's busy at the moment and I can't come home so when she wakes up tell her I'm sorry I couldn't make it home." He said.

"WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T WAKE UP DAD? HUH?! THEN WHAT!? WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITHOUT MY SISTER? DON'T YOU EVEN LOVE YOUR OWN DAUGHTER? ARE YOU THAT HEARTLESS THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN COME HOME FOR A DAY TO MAKE SURE THAT'S SHE'S OKAY. CAUSE AS FAR AS I KNOW, SHE MAY NEVER WAKE UP!" I cried.

"I know, I'm sorry but I've gotta go. I'll call your mother and let her know, bye." And with that he hung up the phone.

I sat down in the chair next to Kylie's bed and started crying. This is the first time I cried. I think I've been in a daze all day and now I realize that my little sister might never wake up ever again.

~Cole's point of view~

Once I was done getting our food in the cafeteria I started heading back up to the room. Once I was outside the room I heard Kyle talking on the phone, I decided to wait outside until he was done.

"Uh..well Kylie's in the hospital." I heard him say.

"She's in a coma dad!" Kyle yelled at his dad.

Obviously his dad's next answer made him snap because next thing I know he starts yelling.

"WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T WAKE UP DAD? HUH? THEN WHAT!? WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITHOUT MY SISTER? DON'T YOU EVEN LOVE YOUR OWN DAUGHTER? ARE YOU THAT HEARTLESS THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN COME HOME FOR A DAY TO MAKE SURE THAT'S SHE'S OKAY? CAUSE AS FAR AS I KNOW, SHE MAY NEVER WAKE UP!" Kyle yelled.

Kyle was really upset now. His dad was always so caught up in his work that he never really was the one to care about his kids. They're mom was the sweetest person and most caring person in the world and loved them with every fiber of her being. I never knew what she saw in their father. Honestly, she should just divorce him, I know Kyle would be beyond happy but Kylie would most likely be crushed. Maybe that's why Mrs. Campbell never bothered to divorce her loser of a husband.

I walked into the room and saw that Kyle was crying now. I walked over and patted him on the back and gave him his foods. He mumbled a thanks but it was so low that I almost didn't hear it. We ate together in silence because well there wasn't a whole lot to say anymore. After I was done eating, my phone rang, it was my mom.

"Hey mom."

"Hi Cole. Where are you?"

"Uh..I'm at the hospital with Kyle because Kylie's in the hospital."

"Oh dear. Is she okay?"

"Well she's in a coma right now so no."

"I'm so sorry, tell Kyle that I'll be up to visit soon."

"Okay mom."

"I need you home Cole, you're sister is home from college and she wants to see you."

"Okay fine I'll be home as soon as I can."

"Okay bye."

"Bye mom."

I hung up the phone and told Kyle that I would be back later. He nodded and I left. I drove home to see my sister Kara, who I haven't seen in like six months. I honestly just wanted to stay with Kylie. Nothing could happen to her, I wouldn't let anything happen to my Kylie.

~Kylie's point of view(yay! haha)~

I felt someone's warm hand in mine. I was lost in a cloud of darkness. It was like a bad dream that I couldn't wake up from. What happened to me? It sounded like someone was crying but I don't know who. But why would anyone be crying? I'm fine. I still felt the warm hand in mine.

"I'm so sorry Kylie, I love you. You're the best sister anyone could ever ask for and I'm so sorry. Please wake up." The voice said.

I wanted so badly to wake up to tell the person that I was here and I was okay. I turned my hardest to open my eyes but they wouldn't let me. Instead, I did the only other thing I could think of, I squeezed the person's hand, letting them know that I was here and very much alive.

*Please don't forget to vote, comment, and become a fan. It would mean a lot. Thanks so much!*