I'm not your princess, and this most definitely ain't a fairytale

Hey everyone, here's the next chapter, sorry it's short. The next chapter will be longer and better, this was kinda just a filler. I will update again soon but I also wanna update my other story so please, check that out too. Thanks for your support! Vote, comment, and become a fan! (:

Sydney walked over to my closet and pulled out a dress that my mom had bought me a couple months ago but I never wore it. I'm not really the dress type of person. The dress was pretty and all but I honestly didn't want to wear it. The dress just seemed a little over the top for a party but Sydney insisted that I wear it.

The dress was a light blue with a white sash around it. The dress came down to about the middle of my thigh.

"Isn't this just a little short?" I asked.

"Nope. It's perfect, you look gorgeous Kylie." Sydney said.

"Thanks." I said as I looked in the mirror.

I guess Sydney was right, I did look pretty but not nearly as pretty as half the girls there would be.

"Now it's time for your hair and make-up." She said.

She went into my bathroom and grabbed the curling iron, hairspray, and make-up. She walked over to me and began curling my normally wavy hair. Once she was done with that she sprayed it with hairspray to make sure that it would stay.

Sydney then continued on to do my make-up which didn't take very long. It only took ten minutes I was done and I looked pretty enough. It was eight-thirty by the time Sydney finished so that leaved her a half hour to get ready.

She picked out a cute, pink floral skirt with a light pink top. She looked really pretty. Pink was definitely her color. She French braided part of her hair and then put her hair up in a ponytail and curled it. It looked really cute. She applied her make-up and we were ready to go with fifteen minutes to spare.

I took out my cell phone and dialed Leah's number. She answered on the second ring.

"Hey Kylie what's up?" she asked in a rush.

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you were coming to the party with us or just meeting us there?" I asked her.

"I'll meet you guys there. Allie's coming with me." She said.

"Alright see yah there. Bye Lee." I said.

"Bye Kylie." She said as she hung up.

I grabbed my clutch and put my cell phone and lip gloss in it and Sydney did the same with hers.

"Ready to go?" Sydney asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I replied.

Just as we walked down stairs Cole and Kyle walked into the living room. I could feel Cole's intense gaze on me. He gave me a small smile and I swear I almost fainted. It wasn't one of those stupid smirks; it was a real Cole smile. I rarely saw that smile but when I did I felt like I could faint.

"So are you pretty ladies riding with us?" Cole asked as he winked at us.

Way to ruin the moment.

"Yes!" Sydney exclaimed as she dragged me towards the door. We rode in Kyle's car and Sydney and Cole sat in the back together and Kyle and I sat in the

front. I felt jealous of Sydney, she was flirting with Cole and he was clearing flirting back.

I couldn't tell Sydney that it hurt me to see her so happy with him. She deserved to be happy with him. I had no right to tell her that Cole was mine because well, he wasn't mine. No matter how much I want to tell Cole how I feel; I just can't.

I can't ruin Syd's chances with Cole. Syd has liked him ever since I can remember and now I think that he actually likes her back.

I was staring out the window when I noticed that we had arrived at Nate's house, the guy who was throwing this party.

I stepped out of the car and Sydney and Cole walked ahead of us hand in hand. Once again the feeling came back. I just shrugged it off and decided that I was going to have a good time tonight.

Kyle and I walked up to the house together. He stopped me before we stepped inside.

"Look Kylie, I know that parties aren't really your thing but please be careful. Don't be stupid okay?" he said,

"Kyle, I can take care of myself, I'm fine." I reassured him.

"Okay I'm just telling you." He said and with that he walked off into the party.

I walked into the house and the song, OMG, by Usher was blasting through the speakers. I walked through the crowd of dancing, drunk teenagers and made my way into the kitchen. I walked over to the sliding glass door and looked outside. I spotted Leah, Allie, Jason, and Dominic sitting out there around the bonfire.

I opened the door and walked over to them and took a seat between Dominic and Allie.

"Hey Kylie." Dominic greeted me.

"Hey." I said back.

"Want something to drink?" he asked.

"Yes please." I answered.

I decided that right then I was going to forget about Cole, forget about school, and forget about every problem that's going on in my life right now.

He handed me my drink and Leah and Allie looked at me with confusing looks, I just shrugged it off.

"Let's party!" I exclaimed as we all walked inside and began the night.

Again, sorry it's short, it's a filler. The next chapter will be about the party. Please comment, vote, and become a fan! Thanks! (: