truth hurts

The sun was shinging and it was a perfect day to go to the beach but that won't happen today because sadly jimin has to go to work and taehyung hasn't come yet. Problemable he slept in the station and jimin wanted to see so he got up and took a shower got dressed and then he started to head to the station. Jimin didn't know what he was going to see and when he got there he saw the most awful thing in the world. He saw that taehyung was laying necked with another guy and when he saw that he closed the door and then he went to work he was crying on the way and then he went to yoongi and pretend that nothing happened but yoongi saw everything. "Why are you crying baby boy?" He asked him and jimin Shook his head and since yoongi didn't his restrans he brought jimin close to him and then he started to kiss his neck and then jimin moved his head to let yoongi do whatever he wanted and then he felt yoongi smirked and then he kissed his neck again. "I'll ask you again baby boy. Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked and jimin sigh and then he told yoongi everything and yoongi smirked because this is to wonderful to be true. He laied jimin on the table and then he kissed him. "Yoongi I have to do my job and try to help." Jimin said but yoongi didn't listen he grabbed jimins clothes Cock and then he started to rub it. Yoongi waited to long to see him all night yoongi was thinking about jimin and then he kisses him. "You want daddy to make you forget everything?" Yoongi asked him and jimin nodded his head and then yoongi kissed his neck and then he stopped everything and then he looked at jimin. "But I need something first." Yoongi said and jimin nodded his head.

"Anything... I mine yes." Jimin said and yoongi smirked and then he went closer to jimins ear and then he kissed it. "I need a machine-gun. Can you get one for me baby boy." Yoongi asked him and and jimin looked at him and then yoongi kissed him and jimin kissed back. Then yoongi kissed his neck and jimin wanted to do everything for yoongi and to make his daddy happy. "Yes daddy I'll bring it to you." Jimin said and yoongi smirked and then he started to take jimins clothes off and also his. Yoongi wanted to get out of here and he had jimin eating from his hand and he was useing him and jimin knows that but he didn't care. "Daddy please make forget everything... Taehyung. Just let me remember your name and your voice." Jimin said and yoongi smirked and then he started to push his cock inside jimins hole and then he started to thrust just the way jimin likes it. "You are mine don't forget that baby boy... Your body, your lips, your neck, your little cute Cock, and even this little pink hole that I'm fucking. Don't let nobody touch you not even taehyung can touch you." Yoongi said and then he started to thrust faster and harder and jimin moan loud and then he cummed and yoongi cummed and it was just a quick fuck. Jimin put on his clothes and then yoongi kisses his neck and then his ear. "Baby boy you know that the truth hurts right? But my truth won't hurt at all but the truth about your friends will hurt." Yoongi said and then he kissed jimin and then jimin left and then he went to the station to get what yoongi wanted and then he got it and he hide it inside his car. He waited for taehyung to come home but he thought that taehyung won't be back because he will have jungkook with him. Is jimin jealous that jungkook was taehyungs first and that taehyung lost his virgenty to a person that he doesn't know? But he also cheated on taehyung with yoongi so hr can't do anything because he is also at fault here. He went to his room and took a cold shower and then he change and waited for taehyung. Taehyung came like around 12:00 and jimin feel asleep and taehyung opened the door and he saw that jimin didn't had his coveres and taehyung covered him and then he kissed him on the forehead and then taehyung went to his room.

Taehyung felt guilty because he cheated on jimin with jungkook and he didn't know what came over him because he just came and then bam he had sex with him. That's not normal for him and he feels guilty but at the same time he liked it. The truth is that he doesn't like jimin anymore know he likes jungkook and jimin doesn't like taehyung but he likes yoongi. What will this two people do? Will jimin gave yoongi the gun or will he use it against him?  Will jungkook tell taehyung about his relationship with the joker? But those questions will be answered by them and they think that they will make good chocies.