together forever

Today will be the day that jimin will tell taehyung that he got a better job and he will get paid more. He's job is to be the doctor of the most famous villain every... The joker. He knows that taehyung will not approve of this because he never liked the joker... Taehyung has cashed the joker forever along side with Batman and they had finallly cought him and they put him behind bars. Jimin was on his way to taehyungs house and he got a called and it was Kim taehyung and jimin didn't answer because he was on his way and he doesn't want to taehyung to ask him any questions because then it won't be a surprise. And when jimin finally got to the house he saw the taehyung was standing in front of the door with his police uniform and jimin slowly walked up to him. "Are you going to work or did you just got out?" He asked and taehyung looked at him and then he sigh and then smiled. Taehyung will die if anything happened to jimin because jimin is a fragile person and he doesn't want jimin to get hurt anymore because he was suffered alit in his past. "Why didn't you answer your phone?" Taehyung asked and jimin frown and then hugged him because he knows that a hug to taehyung will make him happy and just because he wants him to happy when he tells him the important news.

Taehyung opened the door and both  of them went inside and then jimin closed the door and went to kitchen to make so food because he is hungry and he knows that taehyung  burn down the house if he cooks so he'll have to cook. When he was cooking he opened his mouth."Taehyung I want to tell you something important but please don't scream at me or get up all in face when I tell l you this." Jimin told him and he nodded his head and jimin sighed and then he put the food and then taehyung started to eat and jimin sat beside him and he grabbed his free hand. "My boss gave me this job and I accept it but I didn't know how you would react about it so I will tell you this right know. It's been 24 hours that I got this and I will give therapy to the joker and I will be starting tomorrow and I have to go the south Korean asylum to check on him." He told taehyung and tae almost choked on his food and then he looked at jimin and he wripped his mouth. "No, you will be there. You have to tell your boss that you will not do this job." Taehyung said and jimin can hear jealousy and angry in his voice and jimin rubbed his hand against tarhyungs hand to claim him down. Jimin wants this job because he gets paid very go and he could help taehyung even more with the house and with the bills that he gets and he needs to help because he also lives here and he needs to help. "Tae please nothing will happen to me. And besides with this job I can get more money and I can help you more around the house." Jimin said and taehyung smiled and he kissed his cheek and hugged him.
"You don't need to help me bit of it makes you happy then you can go bit you have be safe and I will make sure to have every guard being there and if he makes one move on you they will take you out and you will not go back there. Do you understand." Taehyung told jimin and he nodded his head and then he smiled and then hugged him so tight... That taehyung couldn't breath and then they started to eat again and then they started to laugh and start to talk. When they finished jimin pick up the palates and he went to the sink and started to wash them. Taehyung hugged him from the behind and then kissed him on the cheek. "You know you don't have to this." Taehyung said and jimin smiled and then he stopped and then he dried his hands and then he turned around... But there was a moment of thought because both taehyungs and jimins lips were to close to each other. Taehyung moved close and then he kissed jimins lips and jimin was shoke but he kissed back and then jimin wrapped his hands around taehyungs neck. Taehyung loves jimin... When he first meet jimin he thought that he was cute and so handsome and he is just a little baby to him. Taehyung broke the kiss and then he looked at jimin and then he grabbed jimins hand and intertwined their fingers together and taehyung smiled. "Taehyung for how long?" Jimin asked and taehyung pretend to think bit he knows for how long he love jimin.

"Every since high school. But I never told you." Taehyung said and then he kissed the too if his nose. For the first time jimin has been kissed and know he knows what a real kiss feels like and how a fake kiss feels like and thus one that taehyung gave him is for real. "I love you jimin." Taehyung told him and jimin smiled and then he hugged him and taehyung hugged back. Jimin was never allowed to have any boyfriends because if his father... His father will kill him and then he will kill the boy because jimin was only his but know it's different he can be with taehyung and nobody will say anything about it. "Tae will we together forever?" Jimin asked him and tae smiled and then he kissed behind his ear, on his head, on his forehead, on his nose, and then he kissed his lips. "We will be together forever jimin." Taehyung said and jimin smiled and both of them went on and cuddle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So far the first real thing because the other 3 are just short things you have to know about the people in this story and Im sorry that I didn't do j-hope, namjoon, jin, jungkook. Itd because they will not be showing up right know.

Vote and comment on thought or anything

~nekojungkook101