time alone

Today was another day that jimin will be seeing yoongi. But as the time had pasted jimin started to have feelings for the clown and he was about to leave taehyung for him. "Let's play a game Dr. Park." Yoongi said and jimin looked at him and then he nodded his head and yoongi smiled. "Could you help me out of this thing because then we won't be able to play right." Yoongi told jimin and jimin sighed and then he help him out and yoongi smirked. "Let's play that I'm that I'm you and you are me." He told jimin and jimin looked at him confused and then yoongo grabbed his arm and he pushed him down to the chair and then he grabbed the pencil and the notebook. "Yoongi I don't think that this is a great idea." Jimin told him and too go gaved him a smirked that made him in go crazy. "Tell me about yourself park jimin?" Yoongi told him and Jimin had no choice and he told him everything that he want to know and yoongi just listened to him. "You don't fool me Dr. Park you are not happy with the life that you have and this taehyung person doesn't make you happy. I can see through your lies." He told him in and jimin just listened to every word that he was saying and it was true his life sucks. He has a father that beats him up, a mother that never stopped his father or even loved him, and taehyung he does care for taehyung and of course that taehyung makes him happy but he is not the person that makes his heart skip a beat and yoongi found that out. "Taehyung makes me happy and I'm happy with him." Jimin told and yoongi started to laugh and then he looks at jimin and then he got closer to him and then he got closer to his ear. "Don't lie to yourself. I know that your lieing. He doesn't make you feel the way I make you feel, my smile and my smirk makes you horny and he's doesnt and it makes you want me to take you, my voice makes your cock excited and his doesn't." He told him and then yoongi walked to jimin and then he put a hand inside jimin pants and then he started to rub his cock.

"I seen the way you look at me and I know that you don't look him the same way you look at me. He doesn't make you feel weird this inside your stomche. Am I right?" He told him and jimin just nodded his head and then yoongi started to rub faster and jimin moaned even more. Jimin didn't want the other people to hear so he put his hand over his mouth and yoongi smirked and then he but on jimins ear and then he rubbed faster. "You want me so badly right baby boy?" Yoongi said and jimin nodded his head and yoongi took off jimins hand from his mouth and then yoongi kissed him and jimin kissed back. Jimin knows that this will end badly but he wanted yoongi so badly and he doesn't care if yoongi throws him away after this but wants him right know. Yoongi stopped kissing him and then he started to leave love marks on jimins neck.

"Jimin I want you to call my daddy from know on okay." Yoongi told him and jimin nodded his head and then yoongi smirked and started to take off jimins shirt and he took off his pantes and boxers and then he stood up and then he looked all over jimins body and it was the most amazing view that he ever seen in his live. He started to let his hands rum far around jimins body. "You have a nice body baby boy. Do you want daddy inside your pink little tight hole.. Hmmm... Would you like that?" Yoongi asked him and jimin nodded his head and yoongi smirked then he kissed him again. Jimin was over whelm by pleasure that he didn't noticed that yoongi put two fingers inside of him. Then when jimin noticed he gasped. "Nice and wet inside here. You haven't been fucking in here or even been touched down here?" He asked him and jimin nodded his head and then yoongi smirked and he started to move his fingers and jimin started to moan and then he closed his eyes. "Let me tell you something Dr. Park... I want you so badly right and you want me right. You want me to fuck you so hard and this tiny little room with two gardes waiting outside for you to scream out and help you out but that won't happen today and that's because.. Will I had something done for them. And know you could moan as loud as you want and I could fuck so hard that you won't even remember your name." Yoongi told him and jimin nodded his head and then he remember taehyung was waiting for him back at him and then jimin stopped yoongis hand and then he looked at him. "What I have to go." Jimin said and then he tried to get up but yoongi won't let him and yoongi gave him that smirked that jimin loves so much. "You Dr. Park aren't going nowhere because I want to finish you and I want to have fun and you want to have fun and know we will have fun. You want that don't you me fucking your little hole, making you moan and scream my name, making you seeing stars, and making you cum every single time I thrust inside you." Yoongi said and jimin just listened to yoongi talking and he doesn't know what his voice was doing to him but it was wonderful and then he just nodded his head and yoongi smirked and he started to kiss him again.

Every thing came off from their bodies and jimin was happy that he got his wish. Yoongi again put his fingers inside jimin and then he started to thrust this fingers inside him. At first jimin felt weird but then that turned into pleasure. Yoongi kissed all the way down his jaw line, neck, coller bone, nipples and he started to lick and suck on the right nipple and he pulled and played with the left on and then yoongi started to kiss all way down to his stomach and then he stopped where his cock was and then he took out his fingers. "Yoongi please." Jimin began to moan and then yoongi slapped jimins thighs and he gasped. "That's not my name right know baby boy. Know get on your knees." Yoongi told jimin and then jimin got off the chair and then yoongi sat down on the chair. Jimin looked at yoongis cock and of course jimin knows how to suck a cock because he watch's porn but it was also his first time and he was scared that yoongi would like it. Jimin grabbed it and then he started to lick and play with his balls and then he started to deep throat him. "Fuck... Mmmm... That's right suck that cock good." Yoongi told him in and jimin started to go, faster and then he looked up at yoongi and he saw that he was looking down on him. Yoongi started to thrust inside jimin hitting the back of his throat and he moaned. "Fuck... Baby boy.... Mmmm. I'm about to cum... And ahhhh... You should swallow it all... Mmm." Yoongi told jimin and jimin moaned as an answer to yoongi and yoongi cummed and then jimin swallow it all. Then he helped him in up and then he bend him over the table and with out warning yoongi slammed his cock right inside jimins hole.

Yoongi started to thrust inside him... Not normal speed or slow speed but hard and fast and jimin liked it that way. "D-daddy... Ahhh... Faster... Please." Jimin moaned and yoongi was happy to give what jimin wanted. Yoongi slapped jimins ass and jimin gasped and yoongi smirked and then he bend over amd started to thrust faster and hard. Jimin could feel yoongis hot breath against his neck. "Fuck your so tight." Yoongi said and then he kissed jimins neck and yoongi started to pumpe jimins cock and jimin put his hand over his mouth. But his hand couldn't keep the moans away. "Daddy... Ahhh... Let... Ahhh... Cum. Please." Jimin begged and yoongi smirked and then he started to pumps faster and then he started to thrust faster and harder. And with some pumps to the cock jimin cummed and then yoongi felt jimins walls closing in and he cummed as well. Yoongi took out his cock and then he flip jimin over and then he kissed once again. "Your mine don't forget that." Yoongi told him and jimin nodded his head and again both of them kissed.

After that make out jimin put his clothes on and also did yoongi and then jimin helped yoongi into his restares again and then jimin left.