police upgrade

Taehyung was a work and at any moment there will be a brand knew policeman on board and he couldn't what to meet him and saw him around and go home to jimin. Taehyung knows that jimin isn't his boyfriend yet but he will change that tonight and he all ready as everything planed out. "You must be Kim taehyung the policeman that will saw me around right." Someone said and taehyung was to busy dreaming about jimin that he forgot that he needed to be ready for the member of the force. "Umm... Kim are you all right." The same voice said and when taehyung came down from his dream land he looked at the person and it was the person that he was waiting for. "Sorry... Yes I'm Kim taehyung and you are the new guy right?" Taehyu g asked and the persob nodded his head. "I'm jeon jungkook but you call me jungkook." Jungkook told him and taehyung nodded his head. Taehyung got up from his chair and then he started to walk out. "Come I'll show you around." Taehyung told jungkook and jungkook nodded his head. Taehyung started to explain everything to jungkook and he started to show him around the building and also the cells. Jungkook just paied acction to everything that taehyung was saying abd jungkook was also falling in love with him. "So what brings you here to Korea?" Taehyung said and jungkook smiled and then he looked to the side. "Family." Jungkook said and taehyung nodded his head.

"Will that's the end of building and you will be with me on the road." Taehyung told jungkook abd jungkook nodded his head and then taehyung showed him his office and jungkook thank him and then he went inside. Jungkook was happy that taehyung will be with him and jungkook wants him so badly. Taehyu g can go home to jimin and plane everything but taehyung started to have a little feeling inside him but he just push it aside. Taehyung got home and he saw that jimin was here already and taehyung smiled. He got out of the car and then he head to the door. "Taehyung your home." Jimin said and jimin hugged taehyung and then he kissed him. Taehyung smiled and then he put jimins legs around his waist and then taehyung brought him down to the couch but jimin stopped him because he knows that yoongi's cum is still inside him. "Taehyung but first let me take a shower and then we can have fun." Jimin said and then he gave taehyung one last kiss and then he got up and then he went to his room and then he lock the door. "No... What's wrong with me." Jimin asked himself and then he grabbed his clothes and then he went inside the bathroom and then he started to take a shower and then he started to clean himself real good and then he made sure that all of the cum that he had... He made sure that it was gone. Jimin can still hear yoongi's voice in his head. "You are my baby boy right jimin. You want daddy to take care of you." His deep voice in his head and then jimin smiled. Jimin got out of the shower and then he changed into some nice comfortable clothes and then he blow dry his hair and then he went outside to meet taehyung and then he smelled some food and taehyung was cooking and the house is burned it. "You learned how to cook then you don't need me anymore." Jimin said and then he walked towards to him and then he hugged him. Taehyung smiled and then he turned around and kissed jimin.

"Don't say that jimin. I will always need you." Taehyung said and then jimin kissed him and then taehyung stopped and then he turned around and looked at the food. Then taehyung phone rang and then he took it out and it was from his work and that they needed him there. Taehyung and then he turned to jimin and then jimin smiled. "Go they need you. And then when you get back you can arrest me because I have been a very bad boy and I need to pay for my crimes right." Jimin said and then he kissed taehyung and then jimin let go of him and then he smiled. Taehyung smiled and he left and he was sad that he couldn't spend any time with jimin but he had work to do and that's more important right? Taehyung got into his car and he started to call jungkook. "Hello jungkook speaking." Jungkook answered and taehyung started to tell him some police stuff and jungkook got it and then he hungup. Taehyung went to the place that they told him to and jungkook wad already there. "What happened here?" Taehyung asked and then he looked all over the place and there was burned wood everywhere and there was four dead burn bodies on the floor. "We don't know we just have information that there was a fire and there was four dead people but that's all. We have gather date and more information to know who did this and why." One policeman said and taehyung nodded his head and then he looked around and then he saw jungkook studying something. He want to see on what he had found and wanted to know what information he gathered so he walk towards him. "Jungkook have you found something?" He asked him and jungkook nodded his head with out takeing his eyes away from the object.

"It's weird how peiple just die out of nowhere." Jungkook said and then he turned around and faced taehyung and then he showed him the object. "This belongs to the joker but the joker is lock up and the only person that gets near him is park jimin because no other person ia there or maybe it's his people trying to play with us. We need more information and we need jimins help." Jungkook said and taehyung nodded his head but taehyung didn't know if it's jimin or the jokers helpers. Jungkook put it inside a plastic bag and then he hand it over to another policeman. Taehyung was thinking on how jungkook knows joker because from his story jungkook wasnt here. "Jungkook how do you know the joker?" Taehyung asked and jungkook smiled and then he turned around. "That's a different story and I'm happy to tell it to you but we have crime here." Jungkook said and then he went on doing his job.

When they got to the police station taehyung was looking at everything. Everyone went home and he just staied there. Then his phone started to ring and then he got it out and it was jimin calling him.

"Taehyung are tou still at work?  Do you need anything?

Yes jimin I'm still at work and no thank and you should sleep you have work tomorrow

No, I'm okay but you should stop and rest for a while

Jimin I'm fine. I know how to control myself and my sleep. Enough about me how about you are doing okay or do you need anything.

I know you do but I'm just worry about. No I'm okay I don't anything... What I do need something I need you to be here with me next to me sleeping with me and I'm okay

Jimin such a cutie and don't forget to eat. I have to go bye

Bye

And with taehyung hungup and he started at everything again. Then the door opened and it was jungkook.