all hurried to enter the treehouse and after they did it they rested and tried to calm their breaths.

"now that proves that anyone shouldn't look at the face and judge quickly before knowing it correctly." nayun said as she leaned on the corner and palmed her hammering heart.

"i was excited to get one. didn't know they attack." miyeon spoke and sat beside her.

"they're just cute and i didn't know they are dangerous." she added and pouted.

"not all cute are cute some are dangerous like you and you." doyeon jokingly said as she point nayun and miyeon.

mina laughed and so did aerum.

tae poked aerum's arm and she turned to him. "what's funny? is it funny? do i need to laugh?"

"w-wha....." aerum found his question very sarcastic and almost hit him to it when she remembered.

"well that's risky." eunmi commented and opened the window. she looked down and saw that there are still so many boars down there.

jin also looked down and patted joon's bare shoulder.

"we have to find ways to get to the other treehouse. we might starve if we won't get foods there." he said and joon looked at yoongs.

"how?"

"let me calm myself first. why won't you think yourself since you have the head?" yoongs told him with a hint of annoyance.

jimin and tae glared at yoongs at the same time.

"you rude yoongs hyung."

joon sighed and stared at yoongs. "you have a small yet packed brains so why won't you think yourself too?"

"oh? and why must i?"

"because you're older than me and i need your advice. my decision won't stand alone for your information!"

"what about jin then? are you saying you don't need his advice huh?"

"i need everyones advice but i want to hear yours first."

"you're just making up excuses! jin!!! he's trying to say you're stupid."

"you old thing why won't you just answer my question? why are you still delaying it? do you want our dogsaengs to die in hunger?" joon yelled in annoyance and all of the boys flinched.

"w-why a-are you sh-shouting? its sca-scary—wait! why did you only said dogsaengs? what about me whos older than you?" jin said as he furrow his eyebrows. he walked infront of joon and stared at him.

"huh? what about me who basically raised you all on my back? you...you....you!" jin closed his fists in the air and exhaled.

everyone went silent until hope opened his mouth to speak.

"raised on my back? you help us grow on your back hyung? we grew on your back?"

"hope hyung!" kook whined.

_

she held the lid of the lip tint as she watch her reflection on the mirror. she bit her lips as she slowly apply the tint with her finger.

just then a ding from her phone was heard but she didn't bother and continued to beautify herself.

she smiled at herself and finally grab her phone to take a selfie. a notification popped on the screen so she clicked it.

it was opened and she blinked her eyes as it was a message from her friend who didn't appear for days now with her other friends.

"i thought she's dead already." the lady whispered then viewed the message.

we are lost at the site that we decided to hike and there's no one to help us here. if you happen to read this then please send rescuers to get us here as soon as possible!🙏 -

the lady stared at the message and read it over and over again.

"eunmi doesn't usually use emoji." she thought and carefully typed a reply.

-hahaha thank you for pranking me.😅

-text me back if you have something more real to say. you? lost? what the heck you have gps to lean on bitch

"her pranking skills didnt improved at all. haiissttt eunmi." she said as she shook her head. 

she shrugged and threw her phone on the bed and resumed what she was doing. she easily forgot the text message like nothing happened at all. heck, like she even knew what was happening.

••

that was so close saving them.

heyooo! since its been so long✋💚

true, also this👇

and this