"Charlotte, look at me. You can do this, okay I believe you" Joe says with a smile, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Alright, Mrs. Anoa'i, it's time to start pushing," The doctor said getting between my legs and I squeezed Joe's hand as he was whispering loving and in words, "that's it, baby, keep going"

"Good, Mrs. Anoa'i, keep pushing, I see the baby's head," The doctor says, a few nurses came in, to help once the first baby arrived. I screamed and pushed and pushed, dug my nails into Joe's arms.

"That's it, Charlotte. Come on, the baby he's almost out" Joe whispered to me, his lips in my ear and just as I pushed again. I heard the most beautiful sound ever, the same sound I heard when Alex was born, I felt a weight on my chest and I looked down to see my baby boy blinking up at me, before beginning to wail.

"Oh my" I bursted out into tears, and for a moment, all the pain was gone. "it's a baby boy" The nurse whispered, rubbing him with a towel briskly. I looked up at Joe to see his eyes red-rimmed, tears falling silently down his face.

"I love you so much, Charlotte" he cried, leaning down to kiss my lips gently. "He's beautiful. He looks just like his daddy" I said, stroking my son's cheek. Soon the nurse took my baby boy away to clean him up so they move the process of me giving birth to my baby girl.

And when I did, she was so pure and beautiful just like her brother. "Congratulations, you are proud parents of a baby boy and baby girl," The doctor says with a smile.

• • • • • •

"So what did you both name the twins?" Tiara asked as she hold her little niece, my dad was sitting next to her as my mom held her grandson with Alex.

It's been a week since we brought the twins home and my family finally got the time to see them since Joe's parents came up to the hospital to see them early.

"Well, sis you are holding your niece, Sophie," I said with a smile," And Dad, you are holding your grandson, Samuel aka Sam or Sammy"

"Awww, I love it, Charlotte and Joe. I love my grandbabies; Alex, Sophie, and Sam. All came out pure and beautiful" My mom cried, wiping her tears away.

"Oh ma" I laughed and looked over at Joe who was sitting right next to me, looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked. "I'm just really happy right now"

"Oh really, well I think I'm happier than you sucker," I said hitting my shoulder with his which made him, raised his eyebrow.

"Is that so huh?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my waist and whispering freaky words in my ear which was making me giggle and little horny.

"Alright, Alright you two. Keep it PG" Tiara says, getting up and placing my little Sophie in my arms.

"You gotta go T?" I asked her, "Yeah, I would love to stay here and bond with my nieces and nephew but I got go get James from his dad's house," Tiara says with a slight smile, I got up with Sophie still in arms and I gave Tiara hug, she then moved to Joe, Alex then our parents and we all said bye to her.

Soon after that my parents left and now Joe, the kids and I were eating dinner, I've already fed the twins so they were in their rocker. After dinner, we went into the living room; a normal routine we did to get the kids to sleep at night.

When we finally got them to sleep, Joe went to put Alex's to bed while I put the twins in their cribs and turn the baby monitor on.

"Goodnight my beautiful angels, mommy loves you" I whispered, kissing them both on their heads and quietly leaving the nursery. And now getting myself ready for bed but I couldn't help to take my nightgown off to look at myself.

I felt so uneasy because after having the twins, I suddenly felt insecure with my body and I kept thinking to myself how can he love me even if I know have a gut? I sighed and started brushing my teeth then I washed my face and wrapped my hair up.

Before getting in bed, I looked at the baby monitor to make sure the twins were ok and when they were. I crawled into the bed and wrapped my arms around Joe's waist and placed my head on his chest.

"Joe, can I ask you something?" I said, closing my eyes for a second. "Sure baby girl" Joe says rubbing my back.

"Do you still found me sexy? I mean after me giving birth to the twins, I have gain little weight" I asked, looking up at his eyes and he bursted out laughing. I frowned and when he saw I was being serious.

"Oh-" Joe says clearing his throat. "Awee, baby. Yes, you will and always be sexy, beautiful and to me, I mean you are glowing and it's only been a week since you had the twins. So your body is probably taking it's time to go back to normal okay.

Never think that going okay." Joe says with a smile, pulling me into a kiss and we both pulled away gentle.

"Okay, I love you, Joe," I said with a smile. 

"I love you more, Charlotte. Now let's go to bed, beautiful" He says with a smile and I placed my head back to his chest and went to sleep in his arms peacefully. 

The last two chapters will be out tomorrow, I hope to enjoy this chapter - Gracie 💖