Chapter 26: Beginning Of The End

"Max get over here now!" I called out. I took out more ultralinks coming from the advance ships. Soon, I hear his voice. "Hey you're back. Are your friends safe?" he asked.

"Yeah. But I need you when Violet takes us up to the Alphalink." I said. Max was surprised. "But isn't it like still far away?" he asks. I sighed. "Look up."

He does so and I hear him groan. "And to think we'd get more time. Alright, let's get this over with." Max says. "When Violet takes us up to the Alphalink, we'll be in the power generator room. Violet and I will turn it off while you and Steel take on Makino. We'll join you once we finish." I said.

"Got it." He says. I hold his hand and Violet makes a portal to the power generator room. I let go and smile to him. "Good luck, Max." I said. He returns the gesture and then he was gone in Turbo Stealth.

"Alright Violet, how do we shut this thing down?" I asked. "You don't know? But I thought you'd know because of those episodes you watched." Violet says.

"Yeah the thing is, Steel did it last time when Max took on Makino. And they had help from an ultralink hunter named Ven-Ghan. So, I don't have a clue to stopping this." I say.

Violet sighed. I look towards the energy and I saw a figure in the middle. I knew that guy wasn't Max's dad but another Takonian warrior. "I think I've found something that might turn this off." Violet says.

I walk over to her and a screen appears. I saw symbols but couldn't understand what it said. "Are these Makinian symbols?" I asked Violet. "Yup. I can translate it for you and then you can press the right buttons." Violet says.

"I hope Max and Steel are okay. Sure they have a bunch of new Turbo models Makino doesn't know about but still. They need to hold him off until we shut this down." I say. "I'll try to reach Steel but he's more than likely going to be busy and won't be able to answer." Violet says.

Max POV

Steel and I had been running around the Alphalink for at least 30 minutes or something and we couldn't find Makino. "I thought you said you recognized where we were." I said.

"Last time we were here, we took the Turbo Star straight to the power generator room. And took the express route, might I add." Steel said.

"You know you could've hacked into the system just so we'd have a map of some sort." I said. "You know you don't have to be so bossy." Steel replied. I groaned.

"I would've thought Makino would show himself by now. Like he did before." I said. "This isn't like the first time. Think of him like Morphos. He knows of our strategy from last time. Maybe he figured it would be easier to lure us to him." Steel suggested.

"Either way, I just want to get this over with and maybe we could hang out with Alyssa before we have to go back to Copper Canyon." I say. I continued to blindly run around the Alphalink until Blast, Prism and Chomp stopped me.

"Max Steel, you will not defeat Master Makino again. He even kept your female friend available to use against you." Blast says. My mind started racing. Makino was going to turn Alyssa against me?

"Snap out of it Max! We need to head back to the generator room before Makino gets to them." Steel says urgently. "Go Turbo, Speed!" I yell. Once in the mode, I ran past the three and even dodged them as Steel directed me to Violet and Alyssa's location.

Upon coming to the entrance, I stopped and switched to Turbo Stealth. "Do you really think this Takonian warrior can help you defeat me?" Makino's voice boomed.

Alyssa POV

I finally pressed the final button and freedom the Takonian. I went over to him and crouched down. "Are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"Where am I? I could've sworn I was on Takion." He says. "What do you remember last before your imprisonment on Makino's Alphalink?" I asked.

"I was helping out with a super weapon that is supposed to help defend the planet. Some of the warriors like myself would take turns transferring Turbo Energy into the weapon. It was shaped much like an observatory but instead of a telescope, it had a giant cannon that can blast at least the size of rocket fuel." He said.

"I'm Alyssa." I introduced. "Roy. Thank you for freeing me." Roy says. "Now that we've done this, we need to find Max and Steel and stop Makino." Violet says.

I nod. But I started to hear footsteps coming out way. Heavy ones at that. "So we finally meet in person. Too bad you don't have Max Steel with you." Makino says.

I stepped back a bit with Roy and Violet went straight to my belt. "Do you really think this Takonian warrior can help you defeat me?" Makino asks coming closer.

"You, Max Steel, and N-Tek have thwarted my destruction of this planet for far too long. And now you can see it be destroyed." He continued. "Go Turbo, Cannon Spike!" Max's voice called out.

Max rams into Makino and joins by my side. I smirked towards Makino. "Two Turbo powered people, a human, and two amazing ultralinks against the universe's ugliest consumer. Shall we end this with a Turbofied boom?" I said.

Steel got into position and Max pushed his Turbo through him. Roy saw what Max was doing and he added his Turbo. I heard onto Max as I watched Makino be destroyed.

Just before blue covered my vision, I whispered to Max. "Thank you for giving me the reality I wanted. You're the best person ever, Max." I said before blacking out.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thank you to those who get to this point! I'm so happy to know that people take the time to read each chapter. If you haven't done so already, check out Tachya's Story
And as always;

READ ON!