Chapter 12

Archer's POV:

I pulled away from Lea and looked down at her with a smile.

"Well, that was unexpected.", she said and laughed.

"I know what you mean."

Just then there was a tap on my window.

Lea quickly tucked her hands into her pockets and leaned away from me.

I turned to see Luca and Sam standing by the door, under an umbrella.

I opened my door and got out. Then I went to help Lea out as I said,"Hey, guys."

"Where were you yesterday, asshole?", Luca asked.

I looked up at him with a glare.

Seems he was pissed off too today and this time I knew it somehow involved me.

"Nowhere, asshole.", I threw back at him, earning a glare from Sam.

I just rolled my eyes at her. She has always had this huge crush on Luca, but was too scared to tell him for some reason.

I turned to Lea to introduce them, but she smiled at me and said,"I've already met them. Sam is in most of my classes with me."

"Hi, Archer. We missed you at the hangout yesterday, dude."
It was Colin, who was standing a small distance away.

I nodded to him and took Lea's unbandaged hand, pulling her with me as I walked away.

I swore I can actually almost hear the other's minds begin to work. Jumping to conclusions.

The parking lot had quickly begun to fill up with students.
"Um Archer, will you... Never mind.", Lea blushed a bit and looked away.

Dammit, she look so fucking cute when she blushed. I stopped and turned to her.

"What did you want to ask? I'm listening."

She looks down at the ground and asks,"I know this is gonna sound dumb, but can you please go with me to the hangout this afternoon?"

****

Lea's POV:

I looked down at my shoes till I felt Archer pull my face up to look at him.

"Of course I will, Lea.", he said and put his lips on mine for a kiss.

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

In that moment I realized that I've fallen for him.

Four days here and I already was love with the greatest guy I could've asked for.

I drew him a bit closer to me and kissed him with a little more enthusiasm.

It felt so natural. Almost like breathing.

After a few more minutes, I pulled away for a much needed breath.

Just then my phone rang, I pulled away and  looked at the number, before I just shut the phone off without answering.

"Your dad?", he asked and I nodded.

The bell rang then and we started walking to our first class, while he held my hand.

The Wild Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें