chapter 21 gathering part 2

Gathering part 2
  Fear coursed into the clans as Darkus paused in his naming ceremony, his gaze drawn to the dark brown tabby tom.  He clicked his claws on the rock, waiting for the other cat to show on rock. 
Leafpool, felt the breath, fail in her lungs as she recognized who it was.
"Greetings, Darkus," spoke the Dark tabby tom, he turned to face the clans, his gaze drawn to leafpool with a snear, he spoke.
"Leafpool, how kind of you to show up....where is your husband?"
  Leaf pool snarled, "go to Dark-forest!"
The cat had the audacity to look hurt at her words.
"Leafpool, that is no way to talk to your new deputy." Growled The Tom
Dark us looked at the Tom out  of the side of his violet eyes. He growled at him.
"You do you think you are? I'm leader of the clans not you. All I Want to know is who you are!" He lashed his tail at the brown tom.
The brown Tom, bowed, "my name is Bramblestar I'm the new leader of Skyclan. And Leafpool, I will enjoy killing you!" Bunching his muscles he crouch as if to bounce but the act never happened as Darkus, called out to him.
"Why do you think your going to be my deputy? " growling Darkus, turned from. BRAMBLESTAR facing once more at Hollypaw.
"I say these words before Dark Forest. May they approve. Hollypaw you are now Hollyleaf."
Hollyleaf looked around probably her head raised her tail curled around her back. Leafpool growled in the back of her throat her claws  itching to hurt Darkus how dare he named that cat in the name of the dark forest. It Made her sick to hear him say those words and now Bramblestar is leader ? She glanced at the waning moonlight but Starclan is silent.

Leafpool looked at the newly named Hollyleaf her eyes glowing bright green and she staring across the clans.
She seemed to be using her power of mind control! But how do I resist ? Think of Hawkfrost dear Leafpool he needs your strength. Remember your three will defeat the darkness! Leafpool purred at the sound of Spottedleaf. Yes starclan was with her and her mate! HAppyness bloomed in her belly she turned away from Hollyleaf. She Motioned for squirrel flight to follow her and soon she saw that a few other cats had begun to leave also, quickly they hurried of the island as Darkus gave the command to Hollyleaf make them more reasonable. " Easy
clan cats remember your compliance will be rewarded" Darkus spoke softly as Leafpool and Her sister with Mistystar, and reedwhisker, with tawnypelt and her kits none from Windclan or Shadowclan left!

Soon they reached the bridge but Darkus, thought of that at the foot of the log sat two lions. Leafpool, growled, "Why do you follow a cat that you can easy kill? "   the lions looked at Leaf pool and crew, their long tails twitching with uneasy. "He has our leader under mind control, holding his heir captive." Pity filled leafpool. Turning around she slowly made her way back even though she knew it was wrong.

DARKUS, POV

"good job Hollyleaf for making the clans agree with me. For now it's time. Are you ready?" The newly named Hollyleaf nodded her head. But before she did she flicked her tail at Bramblestar.  "Why are you still here? Get down you will have no place in DarkusClan!"  Bramblestar's eyes flared Amber eyes blazing he wanted to launch himself at holly leaf but darkness stuffed him with a glare bramblestar back down he scrambled off the great Rock back into the Clans but not before he called out to Darcus" I will have your crown I will rule the Clans". Hollyleaf just spit at him resuming her attack on the Clans mind controlling them to obey, dark us.

Leaf pool pov

Leafpool watched all this from the Shadows deepen the island her Pelt prickling with uneasiness. Hurry back Hawkfrost,....

She broke off her thoughts as Dark us told the clans that he was now the leader of them all.... and to Leaf pool 's horror. The cats that where mind controlled said yes.
This is a very dark time now for us all.
Later after it was over and Leaf pool was asleep in her den she dreamed.
She dreamed of what was the dark future...a  black cat with icy blue eyes taking over Darkus his name only ever whispered in nursery tales.
scourge! In this take over of Darkus she sees four eyes glaring at this fein. The future will get darker but peace is coming.