8

When I get home, I can hear the shower on and I'm unable to stop myself from groaning at the thought of Aurora's petite little body, naked and wet in our shower

When I get home, I can hear the shower on and I'm unable to stop myself from groaning at the thought of Aurora's petite little body, naked and wet in our shower. I make my way into my room and leave my door open purposefully. I'm standing by my desk beside the door when I hear soft footsteps hurrying across the hallway. Struggling to open her door is Aurora in only a white towel. The struggle of having two damp hands, one to hold her towel up and the other holding her dirty clothes, makes it difficult to open her door.

She sees me standing there and blushes, trying even harder to get the door to open now that I'm watching. I stride over to her in two steps before sliding my hand in between her body and the door to grip the door handle, turning it and opening the door for her. With my hand still on the door, I don't let go so that she can't get past. "Chase's girlfriend and her friend Faye are downstairs swimming if you want to join them. Faye really wants to meet you." She looks up at me with wide green eyes full of innocence and curiosity.

Realization fills her face and she shakes her head sadly. "I can't, I haven't a bathing suit." She says quietly, almost to herself. Her pink lips form into a pout and I force myself to look away from any of her features. I'm torturing myself by standing beside her almost naked body but I can't break away.

"I'm sure Lexi has one here that you could borrow, I'll ask her to bring it up." I offer and she grins at me, biting her lower lip excitedly. Her hand lets go of her towel and my eyes dart down. When it doesn't fall, I look back at her sweet smile.

"That's so sweet. Thank you, Maddox." She smiles genuinely.

"I'm not sweet," I mutter and turn around, going downstairs to find Lexi. I throw open the doors to the backyard and see Lexi on Chase's shoulders and Faye on Reece's playing chicken in the shallow end of the pool. "Hey Thompson, Aurora doesn't have a suit, do you have an extra?" I ask, raising my voice so they can hear me over their laughter. Lexi just looks at me and shakes her head pouting.

"Oh! I do! Is she small?" Faye asks, hopping out of the pool and my eyes rake her body. She's wearing a one-piece red bathing suit like the kind they wear on Baywatch and she looks amazing. Her fair skin is covered in orange freckles and her hair is dark red from the water. She grabs her bag.

"Tiny, but she's taller," I say, and I walk back into the house with Faye behind me, leading her up the stairs to Aurora's room.

"Okay, if she's too small the top might not fit her, but we can try." I want to say I doubt it will but there's no need to draw attention to my knowledge of Aurora's chest size. Faye just happened to be very blessed in that department. I have zero preference.

I knock on the door. "Faye is here, she's Lexi's friend and she has an extra suit," I say, backing up.

"Come in!" Aurora raises her voice through the closed door and I turn around to go downstairs so that I'm not tempted to camp outside her door like a creep. She doesn't need an escort to find her way to the backyard.